It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of Military Aircraft Activity Latley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I live in the Central valley of California a ways away from Lemoore Naval Air Station so it is not uncommon to occasionaly (maybe once every few months) hear fighter jets flying around. However since monday I have been hearing an unusual amount of aircraft activity around. Nothing in the papers are talking about a squadron deploying or anything like that. So I was just wandering if anyone else who lives near an airbase has been hearing an unusual amount of activity this week or if it is just here.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

This is just conjecture, but, there's a certain amount of talk about Iran going around.
Could very well be a ramp up of preparedness and training runs should an Iran thing happen since if an Iran thing happens, well, that pulls pretty much everyone with all their toys onto the playing field; Russia, China, Israel, Europe, like a domino effect.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
define "unusual"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I live in a little tiny town in the midwest, amongst many other little tiny towns in the midwest. About a week ago at approximately 2:30am, I heard a helicopter very close. Flying over and around my house and farther North and without landing, fly back in approx 3 minutes. Like they were looking for something???? Idk, I thought it was weird and it made me uncomfortable, wondering why in the world were they up there at that time of the day/night and why were they out there. It definitely wasn't life flight.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
I live in the Central valley of California...

Thread number 1
HIGH Increase of Military Activity on California Coast -- explain why??

Thread number 2
Abnormal amount of fighter jet activity,CA

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ya i have im near pt mugu and yesterday it was going off like a couple jets every hour or so. today a black hawk looking helio and a apache went flying over my shop low. i made a thread last night about it, a member i respect brought up that its air show season and theres a carrier group getting ready to deploy.

but who knows ive seen 3 threads on this now all in cali,including mine.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
define "cali"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

helicopters are used by police to detect grow ops of marijuana. they use sensors to look at houses for natural amounts of heat which would be easier at night. i can also understand if people that live by air bases all the time notice changes in activity. some things are odd but there's a definite possibility of increased military activity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Western washington, today I seen a fighter jet heading west from Seatac area. We don't see fighter jets too often , mostly military cargo. I do not know if it was going to Lewis Mcord or was practicing for Iran.

top topics

join