It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by cupocoffee

True, demons and such do exist, or at least from what i've found. Hence one of many theories on spontanious combustion, physically it is impossible in every way shape and form thus it could only happen via supernatural force.

Sorry mate but your so wrong on that point, just google - wick effect spontaneous combustion heres an explanation and you will see there is a very viable non supernatural explanation on this phenomena.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

The priest says " it seems the lord is urinating on us", the hypnotist says " you see no rain, it is an illusion of your imagination'', and the shrink says "the rain is caused via cumulation of water particles in the atmosphere, the rain is real, however you two seem to have a mental disorder, please take these pills." Then an alien walks in, sees the group bickering and mutters to itself while shaking it's head in disappointment "humans."

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 7anked

It is a valid argument I will admit, however I hardly believe it to be an "explaination" it only solves maybe a few dozen cases out of hundreds. The temperature needed for a body to spontaniously combust is an impossible 400+ degrees more than the surface temperature of the planet Venus. At this point the brain would boil and cranial fluids would leak out of the ears and nose and mouth, the victim would die instantly the insides would most like burn/melt/boil and cause a buildup of gases within the body thus causing it to explode. This could not happen naturally without a good accelerant. Even is the subcontious fats were to cause the fire the victim would feel it, as stated in the article many surviving victims say they felt no discomfort. For one thing, how could they even survive?!. If the body were to combust in a natural state regardless of the type of propellant objects surrounding the flame would shurely ignite, i've heard of cases where nearby drapes, furnature, wood, were all untouched. This is nearly impossible, I once knew a woman whose house burnt down because she left a candle burning in her bathroom which in turn ignited the shower curtain two feet away, the fire fighters said scorched objects in the bathroom indicated the shower curtain was the ignited source. If a small flame can ignite an object two feet away then a blaze would definately ignite an object one foot away. In 2008 I read about a case in Peoria, AZ where a woman outside a rehibilitation center spontaniously combusted, granted there were no ignition sources nearby, no cigarette, nothing. Residents watched in horror as the woman caught ablaze out of nowhere, she didn't scream, she didn't get up, she just calmly sat there staring ahead as if nothing was wrong. Oddly enough the woman didn't die immediately, she was rushed to the ER and if I recall correctly survived. If there really is a scientific explaination, then it's going to have to explain every case and have more to back it up than one skeptics theories.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I'd posit that spontaneous human combustion could be another type of demon attack, but everybody would probably make fun of me if I did that....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Thanks JohnCreed777 for writing back, sure there are these cases that dont fit the wik effect, | wish i had your conivction that these are caused by demons, can i ask, why would god allow this to happen *im not talking about the OP here - but these people who suddenly explode - WHY? what purpose does it serve? ti teach em a lesson? for what?

God to me seems like a pretty sh**y guy ther are many examples in the bible old/and new which just point to this benevolent super dude that has caused so much untold misery to countless millions of people for nothing? - you could say it was the work of the devel but where in the bible does it say god was not directly involved with fuking people over (tower of babel for one)o=

I dont know the answers and being honest i know you just ant to help the OP as do many here, but this is somthing he needs to get a move on and at least make the oves to get this nightmare identified and then delt with - be it phycologically or spiritually.

look Mega, far as i can see this is the most response you've had from all your previeous posts - let us know what your plans are. we all care for you and you came here for the right reason (fck the people who say stay away from this site, there are many here who will try riddicule you but i can see your far to strong to let them bother you

you came for help, so please let us help. try see the doctor get some sleeping pills and who know when your there why not hint to him at some of the reasons why its become so difficult to rest,

im not saying telling him everything just mention the fact you are drinking yourself to sleep and there are many reasons why this is happening.

tell him how long its being going on for and perhaps with the two of you face to face give him somthing to on - then book a followup appoinment - just let us know how the sleeping pills work out

(its not the answer but its better than posioning your body with strong liquire every night.

i wish you the best mate. PM me if you want to talk perhaps we can speak on skype or somthing away from the boards (dont worry im not a relegieous no a newage follower, im simply someone who knows aclchol being used for extended peoiods will do nothing but cause more problems.

count me as a friend, i have nothing to gain from contacting you other than i hate to see people feel the whole world is against then, i promise there not,

kindly yours
7anked
edit on 19-10-2011 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 7anked

No problem, honestly I have no clue as to whether it would be demons or god or any of that. Personally i'm not religious so I don't really believe in some invisisble entity, however I do believe there are things that as a species we cannot yet explain. It could be some malicious entity or it could be some branch off of quantum pfysiscs or sudo physics we have not yet deicovered. Science evolves every day, for now SHC is just one of those things that cannot yet be fully explained. Perhaps maybe someday we'll learn that it's caused when someone eats too many beans and either burps or farts while smoking a cigarette while really stoned and high on pain killers

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MegaCurious

it really isn't aliens. or ghosts. or demons. it really is human beings with advanced tech that the majority of people don't know exists. robert duncan "project soul catcher". eeg heterodyning. brain computer interface. google these things.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
you don't know what torture is, although you throw that word around like a frisbee on on spring day.Pray you never have to find out.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join