It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw this and I felt the need to post it here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Do you think that the middle of the picture is a coincident or something else?
Between You and &.

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk...

PS. i know it might not be anything but still, look at it and tell me it's nothing. I see conspiracy everywhere i guess.

edit on 12-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Typos.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

You are right....its nothing.

The word Sex appears between the words, as does an eye....sometimes i wonder about people like you

EDIT: There are multiple eyes in the pic...on peoples faces. I dont see why it would be a conspiracy having an eye between a word
s
edit on 12-10-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

The eye?

Is that what you mean?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yes, the eye and the word sex. Coincident?
But i think that they like symbols a little too much for it to just be that.
edit on 12-10-2011 by FejkNick because: Typos.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What exactly are you seeing that may be a conspiracy?

I opened the link, but am not sure what you are referring to.

Nevermind....replied too slow for the other posts! Sorry!
edit on 10/12/1111 by ScubaGirl because: Too slow.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The eye would be the Eye of Horus - the same as the one on the dollar bill -- so that would be fairly consistent symbolism for a big illuminati ahole like Murdock.

Naomi Campbell's 'Eye of Horus' House

And just look at those headlines... that's one rag that won't be missed! Who needs it?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Tabloids are half about sex and half about garbage. Maybe if it was some other kind of publication it would be strange.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am fascinated with this, I decided to look for this symbol and sure enough it shows up on a LOT of things, and I dont mean just an eye I mean the eye of horus, it does seem to show up in places that are owned by murdoch, ted turner, such as cartoon network, nickelodeon, I see it a lot in cartoons since I have children and wow Tom and jerry and the new scooby doo show is LOADED with it and also the adventures of billy and mandy and phineas and ferb, it shows up in odd places too such as the light swith in Phineas, why?, also tom and jerry actually worships the pyramid and symbol in one episode. Thanks for sharing OP

edit on 12-10-2011 by hapablab because: meh, my grammar sucks in this post lmao

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I dont want to bash you OP but you may not be right in the head if you see a conspiracy here... lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They should make a thread for people who have the urge to add 2 cents that hurt and are irrelevant rather then just add their own related experience on the subject. And I just LOVE the disclaimers they put at the start of the comment, "I don't mean to bash but...", then if that's the case don't say anything. Geez people be nice.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the eye is a symbol from the game show big brother, looks very much like it to me. Big brother is exactly the sort of thing that was on the front page of this x tabloid!

Big brother eye

Looks more like one of the original Big brother eyes. God you dont know how much i hate that i even know that!

Oh and sex would also be a very familiar word to the front page of the NOTW!
edit on 12/10/11 by ioweagle because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You mean that Murdoch started his paper a hundred and sixty eight year's ago.Proves blood sucker's does exist.I knew he was old but jezz.

top topics

join