It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It seems to me that the Occupy Boston protest has been broken up. A mass arrest has taken place, from what I understand. It just broke on mainstream news here in Canada.
I've found a Live Stream of the event here:

Occupy Boston

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
can we quit this OCCUPY twaddle?

Occupy a real damn thing...

god

Im sick of Occupy this Occupy that... -- are anything changes??

No. god damn it..

edit on 11/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: I said a swear.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Been watching the live feed all morning. Occupy Boston is still in full swing and the people seem to be in high spirits. From what I've seen of the live interviews, about 130 people were arrested last night and they are expected to rejoin the group later. Good luck guys and keep up the wonderful work out there!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hear there have been beatings by the police - against veterans! - and mass arrests.

The right of the people to peaceably assemble in protest, in Boston of all places, turns into 'the right of the police to end it at any time by violence.'
Are you serious? And you're okay with it?

There it is, my friends, your rights have been taken away from you because you dared to question.
Go home and watch Fox News ram lies down your throat before it's too late. Please don't bring up the founding fathers, the constitution etc. in any further threads. It's dead. That whole vision set out in Philadelphia is no more. No rights. No power. No hope.

This is exactly why the 'Occupy' movement will prevail. Despite having no real leadership, the people rallied to say, "Stuff is not right, and we need to look at it." That's the voice of "We The People."
And it ends with police moving in to hospitalize and arrest for no other reason than somebody doesn't like the protesting. The same people who think the pledge of allegiance and flag are sacred just criticize while "the constitution for which it stands" is being yanked out from under them.
Pathetic.

Boston? Really? Nobody ever reads history, so I shouldn't be surprised.
Welcome to the American Nightmare.

new topics

top topics

join