It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Strange Coincidence.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Just watched the show and chatted with the director on Channel 4's website. For those who didn't see it, here's what I thought...

Essentially this was a Government-led whitewash of the facts, to discredit and disolve theories surrounding suspicious events around 9/11. The show worked hard to look 'unbiased', but ended up avoiding theories that were too difficult to explain, and focusing on basic, rudimentary conspiracy theories with easy to debunk questions. The show revealed nothing new or revolutionary.

The webchat with the director was just as constricted and biased. Questions were submitted by many members (over 1,000 chat members in the half-hour dedicated to the director). Only very basic questions were responded to. Anything involving genuine questions related to yet unexplained theories were totally ignored. The (separate) chatroom without the director had a rather angry atmosphere. Many felt cheated that their questions were going unanswered and so much was missed out or neglected in the programme.

Hope this helps those who missed the show get a feel of what it was like. Any further questions about content or the webchat, ask and I shall try and answer.

Mor

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Excellent link man,

Exaclty as I had heard rumored. The pentagon if legitmately hit by such a monstrosity as a boeing 747, or 757 would have caused significant damage and a wreckage strewn all over the place.

All that aside, kick ass soundtrack to the video.

-ADHDsux4me

new topics

<< 1   >>

join