It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? Contrails? Don't know so YOU decide!!! (PICS)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Keep watching and you will eventually see that it's not consistent at all with the science of persisting contrails.

Why not keep some records and DEMONSTRATE it's not consistent. Blow the whole gig wide open!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Like I said in my first post... I'm not swaying to either side. I will just bring the info to you as it happens for ATSers to analyze the raw, and uncut pictures and soon, videos. I will also research the topics of contrails and chemtrails to fully understand, so what I perceive can be intelligently portrayed with a fully thought out opinion. I will be sure to keep a database of pictures, and videos (soon when I get SD card), so as to bring straight forward evidence of.... contrails in action, chemtrails in action, both, clouds, both, or any variety of artificial or atmospheric changes in my neck of the woods.

Thanks for the replies everyone.... will keep them eyes
big as saucers, night and day, but definitely wont lose any sleep or anything.
I'm an insomniac anyway...

eyes to the skies all....
lotta answers and mysteries up there.

P.S. My research/data collecting/observation will not be limited to just chemtrails, contrails, etc... .or the like because that is not my sole interest. So, I hope to find more than just a few gov't pawns spraying some "depopulation" goodness in our wonderful atmosphere.

<< 1   >>

join