It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arguments to make bible bashers leave me alone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Hi Pixiekins

Typically, I enjoy facing off with these morons. First, I ask them...so WHICH god are you talking about, exactly? to which they normally say, well, you know, 'god' !! to which I ask - so...you mean, what, the god of the Bible? And they say, yeah, of course, who else? to which I ask: oh, you mean, Yahweh (YHWH) the vicious clan god of post-Exilic Yisro'el who wants to exterminate all the Amalekites? THAT ogre?

Then they go off generally on a tangent about the Love of Jesus (=R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir - c. 12 BCE to c. 36 CE - a Daviddic pretender executed for armed sedition (seee Luke 22:35 ff) against Rome in Pesach ('passover') of the year 36 CE during the 100th anniversary of the Invasion of the Roman Army into Palestine under Pompey c. 63 BCE)

To which I add, but...doesn't it mean that your Jeezuzz ALSO believed in the vicious clan god of Yisroel who wanted to exterminate all the Amalekites - Deuternomy chapter 25 :17

“Don't ever forget what the Amalekites did to Yisro'el when you were coming out of Egypt - how he attacked you on the way when you were faint and weary, and cut off your tail, those who were lagging behind you, and he did not fear the gods ('elohim' is technically plural here) Therefore when the YHWH your own clan god has given you rest from all your Enemies around you, in the land that the YHWH your own clan god is giving you for an inheritance to possess, you shall utterly EXTERMINATE the memory of Amalek from under heaven and never forget this ever...."

Then you can rub their noses in it - 'So...you believe in violent seditionistic Daviddic Pretenders who arm their disciples with broad-swords that like to cut off ears of high priests' slaves during 100th year Anniversaries of Roman Occupation Insurrections, do you? And you ALSO believe in a xenophobic sexist national clan-god of a wandering band of armed pre-scientific nomadic tent dwellers who believed in talking Snakes and heavenly ceilings (= reqiak - 'bowl, dome' i.e. 'firmament' in the King James mistransation) - as well as Grass & Vegetation 'and Trees bearing fruit in them' that THEY believe (Gen 1:8-15) was created before BOTH the sun and the stars??

Then give them the real tickler - so you believe in talking snakes and firmaments and virgin births....I only have ONE question to ask - if you don't mind - did...you....go...to...college?

That usually gets their dander up enough to leave you alone. If not, I've got lots more ammo to spread - whenever one of these non-Hebrew non-Aramaic non-Koine-Greek speaking persons dares to come up to me, I simply PLAY WITH THEIR HEADS...until they beg me NOT to follow THEM AROUND any more !!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just say no thank you and move on. Let's put in a different perspective , do hou get pissed off at say political advertising or people stumping for a candidate ? How about when walking thru a mall and people hand you fliers for stores , do you get mad and rude to them ? I am willing to bet that you have very little if any people trying to convert you or at least to the extent you speak of and allude to.

I think you just need a reason to hate and you chose religion and probably quite a few other things to focus your unhappiness with yourself on. Really OP you should get a life because if that is the extent of how bothersome your life is that you come to a forum like this to piss and moan, Then you need to look at how bad others have it in life and realize your problems are nothing compared to the poor and starving . Then help them to change your focus on how disturbing these religious people are.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Simple,you wear a sandwich board with "this guy/woman is talking bullsh*it"on it obtain a loud hailer "bullhorn if yer a yank".

Stand beside him/her and answer every outburst of jesus freak crap with an athiest answer,then when he tries to move away follow him.Eventually his/her patience will break and they will ask you to leave them alone etc etc,then you jump in and say ISNT NICE WHEN SOMEONE FOLLOWS YOU AROUND PRESSING THEIR BELEIFS ON YOU IS IT??!!!

Guarantee you tht will get rid of them

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I just say:

Sorry, I'm a Satanist and I can't read.

HAIL SATAN!!!

They just look away.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I see the Jehova's Witnesses come by every now and then, but they are only Spanish speaking ones. I keep telling them to send an English one to my house, but they never do. It would be pretty funny if they did because I'd totally crap all over everything they'd say. The best source to use against them is the bible itself because there are countless contradictions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join