It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goal of the ILLUMINATI: Freedom For All Mankind?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Under the guise of humanitarian rights the Elite seize the world's resources and murder millions.Then at the same time set-up shop at the U.N. to usher in the new age of human protection,all the while murdering and pillaging.

Don't be decieved by the U.N.'s agenda,it is one and the same as the Elite and has been since it's Charter in 1945.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
**Attention**

The topic is The Goal of the ILLUMINATI: Freedom For All Mankind?.

The conversation needs to stick within that realm, nothing else. Further violations may result in the removal of your posting privileges for a minimum of 72 hours.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
**Attention**

The topic is The Goal of the ILLUMINATI: Freedom For All Mankind?.

The conversation needs to stick within that realm, nothing else. Further violations may result in the removal of your posting privileges for a minimum of 72 hours.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

Hey ^10, please note the question mark at the end of this thread's title:

The Goal of the ILLUMINATI: Freedom For All Mankind?

That question mark leaves the subject ambiguous, questioning their true motives. Are they really that or something else? With that, since the Illuminati span more than most realize, but some take it beyond their actual scope, it does leave it open for many avenues to be discussed, as long as it links back to the Illuminati but since most don't have a clue their scope, this thread could get into the Fraternal Order of Police and even kindergarten, since many believe the Illuminati are trying to re-program the children and kindergarten would be the place to start and even younger and why do the police need a Fraternal Order?

So because the OP used a question mark to end the title of this thread, the scope of this thread is greater than it appears on the surface and I hope the Mods will notice that. (where is that bow down smiley at?)

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

pics or it didnt happen.

second line is a conspiracy too.........

crazy conspiracy theorists with your conspiracy websites and conspiracy stories about conspiracy's.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by JoshNorton

pics or it didnt happen.
What proof do you want? That some conspiracy theorists blame the Bavarian Illuminati for the French Revolution? Or that the French Revolution brought down a monarchy and established a democracy?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Freedom for all manind...and just who is going to be in charge of all this freedom...why, the Illuminati.

This kind of talk sounds good... just like the ideals of Communism sound good...everyone equal, all share equally... however, they tell you that we must have a body in charge until we reach this utopia.. but utopia is never reached and you end up with a group of people in charge of distributing all of the equallity and freedom.

"Oh you tell me, tommorrow you'll love me, but tommorrow never comes."...Ernest Tubb

As for Jefferson putting the ideals of freedom into action...just ask his slaves about that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It has always been my belief that a One world government would not necessarily be a negative thing.

It is important to note, however, that each member of such a society would have to be a responsible, self motivated individual who was willing to give his or her best to his fellow humans.

A major change in our mentality would be required, and we just haven't made it that far yet.

It is interesting to note, also, the Bavarian Illuminati was, at least partially, responsible for the mindset that allowed our founding fathers to create the Democracy we currently enjoy.

Something to think about...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It might be not so easy to see there goals

I think world domination aint it

Maby resousce monopoly

But maby ,,just maby,,the time cought up with the NWO and there objective is obselete

and becouse of that we see contradicting signs

dont get me wrong , the poppet masters will always seek absolute power

but i could be they had to change ther plans couse the world changed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join