It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy NY Video - Ufo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Neat. Whoever took the video undoubtedly has more footage of this. Shame it doesn't start half a second prior, where we'd be able to tell if it was behind or in front of that building. Definitely can't see a person underneath if it was a parachute/hand glider. Interesting video.

Wonder if the humorous aliens are thinking "Occupy some street? You do that, we're going to Occupy planet earth."

IMO it's too big to be a drone, but then I'm not sure how big those buildings are exactly. Could be a box kite being flown from the roof? Anyone know if the roof of the building is accessable? I would Google Earth check that but my computer is being pants. S&F.
edit on 5-10-2011 by markymint because: korrektin spaling mizteks

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So I've watched this video a few times now, and for the life of me I want to say this is something extrodinary. But I am trying to figure out why there would only be 3 seconds of it in the video if it is a genuine ufo caught on tape. I dont see it taking off at high speeds, which would lead me to think the person taking the video would have caught more of it. It would be interesting to know where the rest of the frames are of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join