It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What ever happened to Dr. Stephen M. Greer and The Disclosure Project? I remember seeing some of the testimony on Utube. I read something about him being a fraud. Is this true?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Hell yes he's a fraud. He may have good intentions but he also likes to take rediculus amounts of money from people and tried to pass off a picture of a moth as a light entity!

A simple search here will provide you with everything Greer gets up to

The Disclosure Project is pretty awesometacular though
edit on 2-10-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Hell yes he's a fraud. He may have good intentions but he also likes to take rediculus amounts of money from people and tried to pass off a picture of a moth as a light entity!

A simple search here will provide you with everything Greer gets up to

The Disclosure Project is pretty awesometacular though
edit on 2-10-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

Ah, that's a disappointment. It seemed like the start of something great.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

What ever happened to Dr. Stephen M. Greer and The Disclosure Project? I remember seeing some of the testimony on Utube. I read something about him being a fraud. Is this true?

It's really all a matter of opinion. There are those who dislike Greer and TDP and others who believe in him and it. I would suggest that you devote some time to researching the person and the subject so that, whatever your final opinion, it is based on what you know and not what someone else tells you to think.

Best

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Whatever people may think of Dr Greer, the witnesses who are involved with the Disclosure Project are not frauds. People will always try to discredit somebody like Greer and ignore the evidence he is making available to the world, which is a damn shame.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

It's really all a matter of opinion. There are those who dislike Greer and TDP and others who believe in him and it. I would suggest that you devote some time to researching the person and the subject so that, whatever your final opinion, it is based on what you know and not what someone else tells you to think.

Best

From what little I know of him, I understand he was/is an Emergency Department physician. As a critical care nurse myself, formerly of the ICU and ER, I welcomed TDP with a sense of legitimacy and objectivity. I will continue to delve into the details. Thanks for your reply!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Whatever people may think of Dr Greer, the witnesses who are involved with the Disclosure Project are not frauds. People will always try to discredit somebody like Greer and ignore the evidence he is making available to the world, which is a damn shame.

Although it was only testimony, I found the witnesses very convincing, with some very convincing credentials! Thanks for the reply!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The men whom dr greer seems to represent may have done better to represent themselves.having said that,
There will always be those who wish to descredit the message till dislosure is fact.....If you cant discredit the message then we all know the next stage is attack the messenger.
The impressive credentials and statements these people have made public would seem to be sufficient to move any responsible goverment to action of somekind, even rebuttal.
The absence of hue and cry itself is a very ominous indication that at least some of what has been revealed is true, and perhaps more is yet to be revealed that is even more shocking.
These brave people who have stepped up to tell of what they have witnessed or know,need to be heard by congressional comittee or other august body of the two houses...senate or congress.
The fact that they are being studiously ignored by MSM is anothr indication they are not on the approved list from the gov boys yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How can't you realized that,they took a vacation!

They need one.They worked really hard,all this years!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I just started to look into The Disclosure Project a few months ago. I didn"t really have the time to look at the bigger picter of it yet. But from my past experience I can say that you munst take stuff like that with a grain of salt. I find the idea very promising and from what I have read, the witnesses seem very credible and I haven't heard of any of those witnesses back pedeling or saying Dr. Greer used what they said out of context...that's gotta count for something.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I think greer started realizing that his ego was getting in the way of what he set out to do with ufo disclosure.
he is also involved in the zero point energy in witch I think he focuses more on.
As of late, many of the bigger names seem to be a in the back ground more than upfront and center.
Maybe some big news coming soon and were told not to spill the beans ?
(probably wishful thinking on my part :-) ) But who knows ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When I first started researching the ufo topic, I of course came across the disclosure project press conference and was enthralled. The witnesses are mostly legit, and remain so. Greer is well spoken and charismatic. But when I started reading about his own experiences, I dismissed him (but not disclosure project witnesses). He claims that he has talked with aliens. He claims he was taken into a spaceship of some kind and sat with several other enlightened beings and communicated telepathically. Of course this didn't happen.

I have also noticed other ufo witnesses or researchers who started out strong, but then gravitated into the fringes. Unfortunately for them, this discredits them entirely, when their initial experiences were based on solid data.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Greer is serious, but he's New Age.

The New Agers (or some of them) want to "make peace" with the ETs and convince the anti-ET groups on earth to come out of the closet so that we can get hold of "free energy" technologies and solve the world's energy problems. Sounds great, huh?

But it's New Age. What has that movement really ever done for us? Some think they were totally subverted by the CIA or other corporate interests years ago. So we have a trust problem with these people.

These same guys are planning to "launch" a new "movement" on November 11th called "THRIVE." They've made a real cool-looking new film and all the New Agers are in it. They will premiere it in a cool venue in San Francisco.

Thing is: Have these guys ever delivered?

At least we know:
The US (even European) military can deliver war.
The CIA and all their friends can deliver chaos.
The farmers can still deliver food.
And there are a bunch of other small and large groups, including giant corporations, who everyday deliver things we need to travel, communicate, stay alive, etc.

All the above groups have track records and can be trusted to produce the specified products.

But what has the New Age ever delivered?

new topics

top topics

join