It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ilogical Way of Thinking, Through a Very Logical Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
(I wanted to share this; was working on a book and happened to lose it but this is sort of a pretex to me re-writing it. Enjoy.

An Illogical Way of Thinking
Through a Very Logical Mind

Life is easy to word once you know how to spell. Yet definitions vary moment to moment. This is why my mind races each day. I try to define those things which we cannot simply accept as ‘questionable’ or ‘varying’.
“[I] beg to differ – why must we lie to ourselves & others knowingly [take away rationalities] to keep our sanity when all truth does is reveal our humanity?”
Instead of simply trying to simplify, why not accept we’re all not at the same place and understand ‘agreeing to disagree’ doesn’t have to necessarily mean we actually are saying both parties involved are wrong - just unable to communicate in such terms in which supply both the correct answer and the much needed acceptable bull# [auto-conditioning] which helps us swallow another’s version of how to prove such question(s).
Proof is really only needed for the sake of oneself and the discernment of those who dare to pry; although said prying may be from good nature [pos/neg. reinforcement], not wanting to hear the truth even while asking for such condones conditioning.
Conditioning is wishful thinking which comes true through [sub]conscious thought patterning – developed in the moment-for the moment; how long conditioning continues is not relevant since it has began a new path from hence forth.
The ‘double standard’ has inevitably caused the tri-standard – a person now can connate the actual double standard and create a third version (their own conditioning which is subdued within the subconscious) to what already is a biased and un-proportionate system of values (most likely from the societal views forced upon us all through ignorance).
“Ignorance is bliss… to an extent.”
We have all thought we knew someone so well and yet found sooner or later they we’re very different than we first perceived.
However, was either persona you knew the actual root of this person? No. In fact you/I will be lucky if we get to meet the root of ourselves and be accepting of that one being. I have and have now allowed focus onto others which admittingly can be a lonely way of life, but the payout personally, and hopefully, will become much more than equal to energy input/overall.
“What goes around, comes around” – i.e. karma
What energy is put forth will end up back at the original portion in any form needed. I compare the give a penny/take a penny jar at the local rest stop to this concept, which in essence is the human condition. Sadly, conditioning is needed for us to thrive, but it also needs to be shed to allow us to see the truth (or root) of why such conditioning is/was needed in the first place.
When you know the answer to a question the next thing to do is to try and change the variables to allow new answers to be correct

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Now try and apply yourself to do the above consistently, coherently, and always with your best intentions in mind and you will have truly lived one ‘moment’ in the eyes of the enigma we as a collective perceive as time.
What is honestly the saddest thing for most who have lived and passed is that they may have never lived – not truly – for one . Really who knows what is always going to be subjective, can you argue with that? The things one person may see as subjective to say the least have not either:
A) Learned from said [example] from another/or themselves
B) See Above
C) Actually are able to do/say said example with no influences
We can in retrospect (or passively in the moment) create in our physical/emotional environmental surroundings another situation you’ve yet to experience and not be ignorant of. You may be reading a fictional book and still be able to take the key point(s) of a characters flaw in an example of their humility. This allows you to experience this meaning without actually having to go through the costs of physical world.
--

That's it for now. Comments/opinions welcome.

-highlyoriginal

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I didn't read your entire post. (It's too long and I have homework to do).

But, I read under your name where it said everything=everything and my day got better.

Everything is everything. That is a highly deep philosophical statement of much value, if you see it the way I see it, and you see how everything is one.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I didn't read your entire post. (It's too long and I have homework to do).

But, I read under your name where it said everything=everything and my day got better.

Everything is everything. That is a highly deep philosophical statement of much value, if you see it the way I see it, and you see how everything is one.

Your post made my day that much better as well, especially since once you read the thread you will see that I understand exactly what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I read it twice. It reads well

If I could star and flag more than once I would.

It seems you and I are quite similar in the way we think, if the way you think is exactly what is outlined in the prose.

My problem is not valuing myself enough, I suspect you suffer from the same affliction...

With that in mind, I was wondering if you're yearning to leave your home and possessions for a simpler, more direct way of life as I am also in the process of doing??

Ps. I think I saw the word 'admittingly' in there, maybe a typo on 'admittedly'?
edit on 2/10/11 by iamahumandoing because: Addition

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You need to put a blank line between paragraphs.

2nd

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Honestly, I've been trying to get away for a long time, yet to no avail. Funny thing is a simplier life can be very subjective as in terms of what you'd actually be doing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Honestly, I've been trying to get away for a long time, yet to no avail. Funny thing is a simplier life can be very subjective as in terms of what you'd actually be doing.

You're absolutely right. Maybe I should have said a more direct life rather than simpler. In reality I'm just wanting to remove the middle man (money) from between my existence and my continued survival.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

You're absolutely right. Maybe I should have said a more direct life rather than simpler. In reality I'm just wanting to remove the middle man (money) from between my existence and my continued survival.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power..the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix

The way I look at it is money=ego or the possibility of potential to abuse what you can very easily lose.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power..the world will know peace."
~Jimi Hendrix

The way I look at it is money=ego or the possibility of potential to abuse what you can very easily lose.

Like the way you think mate. Good to know there are others out there

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am currently going through some issues with my 'state of mind' and health which is affecting my relationship with someone i hold very dear. We have issues in communication and at times i have thought whether it was worth going through with at all. After all it is ancient history, people always break up and separate and just move on and find new people to connect with. But i can't accept that to be the universal truth. Not because i cannot detach, i can, i know this. Reading your post (skimming if I'm honest, my attention is deviating rapidly at this time) it does help me understand why miscommunication and disharmony occurs between two people.
But we are all one.. we are only disharmonious of others because we are disharmonious with the self.. If we can achieve peace within ourselves then we can aid others in finding peace with not only us, but themselves.
Great post, S&F. Will try to read through it again when i am in the proper state to do so.
Peace, love and light.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Really nice. Thanks for sharing OP.

Mirror Neurons omg by the gods say what johnny.

What's the time Mr. Wolf?

new topics

top topics

join