It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying loaf of bread at supermarket

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

The more I got into this stuff.. the more scared I got... BUT! I found.. that not all experiences are bad ones. I've had quite a few pleasent ones over the years now. I simply look at it as a form of life, beyond ours. That could mean after life, that could mean alternative life that we can only see briefly.. or even of an alternative dimension..

I can't say I worked at a super market.. and experienced this. But I did work retail at Staples for a while during highschool.. And I hated the night shift, and especially working overnights with only 1 other person.. After building the furniture (chairs and desks).. we would place them according to our plan-o-gram.. and we would both go out to smoke... and every time like clock work, half way through our smoke break.. motion detection alarm would go off.. watch back the tapes .. and every time.. the chairs start to spin and the desks are ajared.. all at once.. as if it was a childish spirit wanting to make a mess, after we've cleaned and prepped and then turned out backs. I have to believe the OP when he says it flew off the shelf.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tbonedude

thats pretty cool,

must admit i have seen and experienced some pretty strange stuff, but then I do go looking for it

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
There is a huge cemetery within a couple blocks of the store...maybe a spirit came over from there.

As far as i know the spirits don't move from one location to the other,unless a piece of furniture or something that the spirit is attached to,is moved to the other location.

Before the building become a supermarket,what was there?Any violent death took place?

If you are interested to "solve" the case this is where you should start.Oh and it might be weird,but try to make contact with it.Walk down the aisles and think loud your questions for the spirit.See if there are any reactions.
And stay away from the aisles with the heavy objects

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've been working nights at a warehouse which is monitored by 41 CCTV's I have seen shadow figures and small white lights several times as well as weird noises,when I went to check I couldn't find anything,I thought I was just trippin,till I spoke to others who have worked there and that work there they too confirmed what I had seen,when walking thru you get a feeling of someone following you,pretty spooky

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by ColeYounger

My friend works at a grocery store in ohio he say it's haunted .. wth? Why would ghosts be into supermarkets that just .. weird.

If you take paranormal research at face value, then spirits/ghosts are sometimes known to move or animate objects,
But the type of entity generally referred to as demons are said to be more powerful and prone to move objects.

What better place for a modern demon to exercise its evil than in a supermarket, this great temple of consumerism, where dead animals and plants line the shelves, where junk food and false dreams are sold in plastic wrappings?

Or, they ran out of dungeons and English cottage style pubs.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Heliocentric because: You rice-field maidens! The only things not muddy Are the songs you sing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It mustve been wonder bread?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I went back to the store and spoke with the lady manager who I talked to the day it happened. (Friday)
She called the main manager over and he said:
"We can't release any surveillance tapes to anyone...blah, blah...."
He was a dumbass about it.
The lady said she was totally intrigued by my story and would love to see the
tapes from Friday. She's the one who said she heard bizarre noises in the store at night.

I appreciate the replies from everyone! Apparently, grocery\retail store hauntings are fairly common.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I never thought of a grocery store as a target for hauntings but apparently it's somewhat common?! That's cool that you had another witness to confirm it, too bad the manager was being that way but he's probably thinking it's not good for business if everyone knows. I'd love to have an experience like that in such a busy place.

When I was on a crew that installed lockers we had some strange experiences at a school while working overnight. We mentioned it to the principal in the morning and he just kind of nodded and smiled and changed the subject. I dunno if he thought we were nuts or he knew something and didn't want to admit it?
edit on 3-10-2011 by duke396 because: nit picking

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Iv'e seen them...apparitions...
Solid looking ones too;
till they walk into a wall, or drop into the floor.

little light orbs...blueish-white in color...
shadowy things...smokey or brownish amorphous...
Solid flat black shadow figures..shadow orbs...
Moving objects...flipped, knocked, slid, bumped...
Odd smells from nowhere...

They haunt places, things and people, but are not
necessarily bound to any one place or thing...

Call them ghost, angel or devil...even e.t., djinn; but remember...
We all have consciousness in common, and so are all bound down the same
"paths" in one way or another...

We are all "The People" Born of the Creation...

From the singular womb of the Dark Mother we emerge...
A new quintessence of sentience...
Held in the animated hands of the Light Father,
for all of Creation to see and be seen...

A new life of memories to be known...

A new reason for the journey to continue...

From order we are birthed..
Into entropy we go...
and in the infinities of seperation,
a new order shall be known...

A new kingdom shall be born...

A Heaven of Thine own...

Always carry on...never give up...

[color=sky blue]...Fidem Infinita...
edit on 3-10-2011 by Khurzon because: added description

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you're into ghosts at unusual places, perhaps you should check out this documentary :

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe its not the store thats haunted but a ghost that just tagged along to the store. Maybe it was the old man's deceased wife trying to help him shop? just throwing an idea out there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khurzon

Call them ghost, angel or devil...even e.t., djinn; but remember...
We all have consciousness in common, and so are all bound down the same
"paths" in one way or another...

We are all "The People" Born of the Creation...

This is a very important point. I think most people forget this hence the fear response that is commonly associated with this type of phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
well why do think it's called WONDER bread?

so next time you're in a store and something levitates ,purchase said levitating thing,then you can observe it .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

That sure would be a real kicker to get a hold of that footage from the security cameras that night.. Let him know the local news will just have to settle for the eyewitness reports, but it should still prove a nice edition to the 6 o'clock news

Interesting also, is the seeming exponential escalation of these things just in the last year or two, and picking up speed everyday.. same with ufo reports worldwide..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Surely you can request to see any video footage that has you on it? Freedom of Information and all that? Maybe it is different in the US. It would be interesting to see and compare to my own experiences.

I've worked in the store Im currently in for about 4 years and for all those years there have been hauntings. Like as you describe stock flying off shelves, doors opening and closing by themselves, computers doing things by themselves. This is not counting all the incidents that can be explained away by rational means.

An interesting thing I noted, you say the isle was empty and that was unusual. You also mention you were unnerved and didnt want to touch the loaf. Maybe I'm reading into this too much, you decide, but your gut feelings tend to give a good idea of the situation. Anything telling you to back away usually indicates danger, or maybe a manevolent entity?
I've never had that reaction before, just because I've never felt as though I am in danger. The entity we call "George" seems to be benevolent, if somewhat mischievous.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Once while at dinner, an uneaten pork chop flew off my dads plate and hit the fridge and slid down slowly till it hit the floor. There was 12 feet distance between the plate and the fridge! This was witnessed by all 5 people in my family. Spooky!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Once while at dinner, an uneaten pork chop flew off my dads plate and hit the fridge and slid down slowly till it hit the floor. There was 12 feet distance between the plate and the fridge! This was witnessed by all 5 people in my family. Spooky!

in a house I lived in with my ex ,strange things would happen all the time. Like things that we had stacked on top of the frig would fly off and fly across the kitchen and break.
The ex (being a skeptic) would say well the frig vibrates and things fall off. I said sure that happens, but that doesn't explain the things that are in the back jumping over the things in front and landing all the way across the kitchen.
He says well yeah I didn't mean THOSE things!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join