It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens S03E10 Aliens and Evil Places.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is the latest episode, uploaded to youtube on the 29th sept 2011
Full version in HD.

This time, the straw-grasping seem to concern aliens being the root cause of many ghosts and curse-stories, although as usual, it IS possible.

Very entertaining watch, in any case, as usual.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

cool,

gonna watch it in bed.

s+f.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

S+f = Scientific and factual or does it mean scam and fraudulent in relation to subject matter? I think it can only mean the second 1 as it certainly is not the first.

or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

edit on 30-9-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Was a good episode. Not so much for the alien connections, as the information on some of the world's least explored places. The Russian account was probably the most compelling of them all both death valley and the mountain trip.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by fooks

S+f = Scientific and factual or does it mean scam and fraudulent in relation to subject matter? I think it can only mean the second 1 as it certainly is not the first.

Or it could mean Stupid F**ck as in
"Brommas is a Stupid F**ck fpr clicking on links that he knows he has no interest in the subject matter and does so to ridicule the people that actually do"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I love that show..But admittedly is does walk the fine line between a good theory and ridiculousness. often times putting the "ass" in assertion. The main thing I love about the show is it makes you question the orthodoxy of history, and if it makes you think. that's a big positive.

...and will someone in Gods name please tell what the hell is up with Georgio's jersey shore spray tan and that just got electricuted, aqua net hairdo he has???...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The "interplanetary defence system" by those metallic "cauldrons" at the Valley of Death in Siberia sounds like a very interesting idea considering a lot of asteroids/meteors which could have been a danger to Earth, seem to have "mysteriously vaporised" several km in the sky - the most popular being the Tunguska Event.

It is also interesting to note that mainstream scientists have yet to agree on an explanation for large meteors just "vaporising" before impact considering the atmosphere cannot entirely do that on its own for large meteors/asteroids.
edit on 30-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

I agree, I'd never heard of the Russian incident before this episode. I was completely enthralled. Same for the "cauldrons" near Tunguska...pretty mysterious if you ask me!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I watched this episode last night and didn't really draw any ancient alien connections but I admit the Valley of Death really intrigued me. The information about the locals in Russia who saw the fireballs and pretty much consider them way of life also peeked my interest. I hope more study goes into those areas.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I thought it was fascinating,there were quite a few things I didn't know,like the students and engineers that were camping in Russia,that was the first time I heard about them finding the bodies(I have read about this before) and the bizarre conditions they were found in.Also the "cauldren's" in Siberia,the Valley of Death really strange stuff,especially because the scientist that went over to explore them got very sick and had to leave...It makes me pause to think how much we really don't know about our planet and its history.

Mathoryn I have to say I love your avatar....too funny

edit on 30-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sometimes the dots that Ancient Aliens connects are a little out there, but you gotta just love that show! Don't you? There isn't an episode that doesn't make me think and constantly question our history. There is so much we don't know. I don't even think our history books are even in the ballpark of the truth.

I've always known since I was a kid that we are missing history. The explanation for the pyramids, for example, always seemed to fall short, and I was like 10 years old at the time. I can't believe scientists and archaelogists don't feel the same way.

But...they don't. I do tours with archaeologists all of the time, and let me tell you...they definately won't even entertain any other theory than the one they learned in college.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A good episode. That part about those hikers in the mountains really creeped me out. I can't think of anything that could cause the burns, radiation, broken bones and the accelerated aging that they received. And then one of them was missing a tongue. Also odd that they would use a knife to cut out of their tent...? Was something blocking the entrance to the tent?

Then the cauldron part was kinda frustrating. That group of people went there to find those cauldrons so when they get there they figure they sunk under ground. But instead of trying to dig them up they just leave? Someone needs to go back and dig them up! That could be physical proof of something interesting if not extraterrestrial.

The black mountain I'm not sure what to think of. Did they even say how that mountain was formed?

Anyway love the series and it seems like every episode is something I learn about something new.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I liked the siberian death valley part. They have been discussed in depth on ats forum here. I guess these guys on AA take lots of tips from ATS forum and do their research.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Meh. The problem with the show is that its just soooo much speculation.

As others say, the Siberia part is interesting. So they could poke at submerged metal with a stick? Yeah but the poor fellow got sick, so lets just leave at that. Its aliens for sure, no need to dig it up. After all, poking at it with a stick confirm its alien.
edit on 30-9-2011 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I also liked the Siberia part the most as the firt ones could've been anything - including cannibalism in lack of food. Just wondering, if Sibera's Death valley so unexplored. can't google maps/earth reveal some of these circles? The pictures show them seen on the surface.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I watched this last night. I thought it was very interesting especially the part about the hikers and the cauldrons. I really wish they would investigate more on that show, they just say it was very odd ...... so it must be aliens!

I would really like to learn more about the hikers, today I was searching the internet and found some interesting articles about them. I don't know if aliens got them or not, but their deaths were very mysterious and still unsolved.

I did find a thread that is already here about the cauldrons: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think they are very interesting, not sure about "alien" but interesting non the less!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by fooks

Im pretty sure it means Star + Flag

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
truly my favorite show the only thing of value on tv. way better than Jersey Shore. and
to the History channel acknowledging there is more to our past than we have been told.................

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I save up all the episodes and then watch all of them in one hit, its psychedelic.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

just my opinion - but i view the notion of " evil places " as a largley self fulfiling prophecy

i cannot back my view up with any feild data - but i believe that the apriori knowleged that a certain place is reputedly " evil " preconditions visitors , and influences thier perception of thier experiences

i would love to see a blind study of say 99 people [ none with any prior knowledge of the site ] - split into 3 groups at random and each group told a diferent story :

group # 1 - nothing

group # 2 - its an evil scary place

group # 3 - its a holy spiritual peaceful place

and see how thier reports read

a direct example from the AA episode is the japanese " suicide forest "- IMHO the suicidal do not congregate there - because of any mystical powers / evil influence etc , but rather because it has entered the japanese psyche as " the place to commit suicide "

i would further cite the researcher who acted as the narator and guide - he has been investingating the suicides in the forest for 20 years - and maintains a ` detached mindset ` to it if the places is evil why has it not driven him to take his own life ?

lastly i offer an example from the uk , the M62 " suicide bridge " - it has no " evil reputation " that i know of - 40 years ago - the area was just rough moorland - untill the M62 motorway was constructed

but now it is known as " suicide bridge " due to the number of suicides or attempted suicides that occurr there

is it evil ? - i dont think so - but it is KNOWN as " suicide bridge " , thus prospective suicides who have decided to end thier life by jumping - seem drawn to it - often driving past other perfectly good spots where death by leaping would be achieved

its no different than school children smoking behind the bike shed - they are not mystically drawn to the bike shed - rather preconditioned to skoke there - because thats where people smoke

top topics

join