It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Calls Out the Media For Choosing The 'Front runners'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So good to hear that ATS members are not the only ones noticing the blatant bias.

Santorum Blames Media

With a repaired link!

edit on 26-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think you've got the wrong link there...I got something about healthcare.

But, yes, it is good to hear someone calling out the media. And the election is so far away that anything could happen. Someone we don't even know of yet could enter the race and win.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
So good to hear that ATS members are not the only ones noticing the blatant bias.

www.foxnews.com...#/v/1170546835001/santorum-blames-media-for-poll-numbers/?playlist_id=86909

here this should fix your link

Santorum Blames Media

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They are clearly still pushing Perry, yet he totally fell apart at the last debate. Romney should be on top, especially based on polls after the last debate. Yet the MSM is still saying Perry is the front runner.

Santorum is clearly right.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can't stand Santorum's stance on pretty much anything. With that said, he's right about this.

Although, he did conveniently leave out Ron Paul when mentioning the Aimes poll.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Rick Santorum is a war monger, i have seen speak a few times after watching those last debates, still he has a point about how the media picks The 'Front runners, Santorum cant do anything about it sadly.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
They are clearly still pushing Perry, yet he totally fell apart at the last debate. Romney should be on top, especially based on polls after the last debate. Yet the MSM is still saying Perry is the front runner.

Santorum is clearly right.

*sigh*

Fine, I'll mark that down as one more thing in the very short list of things I agree with Santorum on.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can just imagine a Fox News meeting with Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, Palin, Christie, and Romney this morning:

FOX - "What should we run with today?"

Perry - "We need to push someone in to Paul's place as an outsider.."

Santorum - "I'll do it"

Palin - "Yeah, then Paul won't have any attention and me and Christie can jump in and take the #1 and #2 spots."

Fox - "We're on it."

The idea that there is ANY difference between these people is laughable. They move as one with a coordinated message and game plan. This whole debate circuit is a show. The winners have been selected long before the debates ever started - the debates are about narrative. Each debate turns the page on the script.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There can only be one number one..

So who is really the number one front runner, Romney then?
It sure is not Santorum.

At the end of the day, it will not matter when people
vote for who they want..

Maybe he is right, but he comes off as a cry baby to the
majority of people who would watch MSM.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

www.foxnews.com...#/v/1170546835001/santorum-blames-media-for-poll-numbers/?playlist_id=86909

here this should fix your link

Santorum Blames Media

Thank you !!! I loves you!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Speaking of Sarah Palin, I was looking at the results from this survey conducted by CNN and couldn't help but notice Sarah Palin was included in the poll. Why do they do this? She's not_even_in_the_race! Realclearpolitics was doing this for a while too. It's all a load of nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

haha your welcome
generally when you post a video try and get it to be just the video and not the list
and check the link to see if it works...

i learned the hard way haha enjoy glad i could help you

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
the sadder reality is the big spenders usually win. people always point out the MSM loved obama, but he had something like 3 times as mush money as mccain to spend on ads

money wins

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by ararisq

Speaking of Sarah Palin, I was looking at the results from this survey conducted by CNN and couldn't help but notice Sarah Palin was included in the poll. Why do they do this? She's not_even_in_the_race! Realclearpolitics was doing this for a while too. It's all a load of nonsense.

I have held the view for a long time that they are going to beat up each other until right before January and 2 new people will jump in to the race. They will be lauded by the press as the top-tier front runners saving the party from struggling polls in comparison to Obama. The current charade is to wipe out Ron Paul. The selected candidates high on weeks of non-stop positive press go in to the primaries unscathed and out comes one - pre-qualified status quo banker stooge to battle the other one in the White House. Left loses, right loses, bankers win.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Santorum Blames Media

With a repaired link!

edit on 26-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

Even though I find his personality and stances on issues to be about as savory as his namesake, Santorum has got a point with this.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Me too, he wouldn't be my choice either but it is good that he has the guts to call out Fox straight to their face.
We need more of them to do that also.

new topics

top topics

join