It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to host pdf's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Look I dont really want to create another web site...
but I am looking for a free place to host a growing number of pdf files I have and would like to share...
Someplace that yeah I know about rapid and mega share... but I'm looking for something quick and simple for our less tech savvy members... just a click and DL type of site... know what I mean???

any ideas???

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Google documents offers a great place to store and share PDF or any other document style. You can use it if you have a google account...

docs.google.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is what I use Gunny: Scribd.com

It's pretty easy and flexible. You can also find info on just about any subject, including survival and field manuals.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's been a few months since I was there. Apparently they have added a whole new level of functionality to Scribd. I just found a terrific list of suggested .pdfs to read based on what I've downloaded before,. It is also tied in with Facebook, so you can easily share and recommend what you have read, or will read, with selected friends by clicking a button.

Very cool.

edit on 9/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

ETA: Just as an example, this cool looking .pdf was recommended (readcast) by a friend of mine: The Power Elite. I'm going to have to check it out.
edit on 9/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Giving yours a try right now... hopefully it works???

Mapkar:... I did try the google docs it got about 60% of my 33 mb file converted... then failed

maybe there's a limit on how big a file they will let you host???

top topics

join