It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Australia 1788-2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Everything gets banned unless the government have their hands in the cookie jar!

Yeah!!

Like radar detectors!

...oh wait....

edit on 25/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by UniverSoul

stop using their money so it becomes worthless and they have no power
Great idea! Use Bitcoin like me! It's really cheap at the moment. Now is the time to buy buy buy!

- This message has been authorized by A. Citizen. And now back to your regularly scheduled thread -

that still depends on the current money system and therefore stimulates the economy

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What do you expect...

The people where dumb enough to vote for someone who was not born in this country

Julia Gillard

Born 29 September 1961 (age 49) Barry, Wales, UK

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yeah I love it how Democracy works. Democracy FTW.

It's long had been known that democracy is a fail, countries giving too much freedom to people will lead to the destruction of moral values and to the countries own destruction. Its a cycle, good democracy > dictator takeover > revolution > good democracy > dictator takeover ...

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes, and its sad to think a large majority of Australians believe Martin Bryant did it. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

that still depends on the current money system and therefore stimulates the economy
It doesn't "depend" on other money systems to work. It's just useful to have exchanges which allow you to convert BTC into other currencies. The exchanges didn't even exist when Bitcoin was first created. And if you convert a million US dollars into Bitcoins I can't see how that stimulates the US economy.

link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

This Julia Gillard seems like a Sarah Palin, or a Michelle Bachman......If those two knuckleheads ever became President. Jersey Shore would be on the top of the list!. I hope this vision doesn't come true!

link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

What you said there is spot on, however, it is impossible to make that happen without the people waking up.
I try my best, most of my family believed the carbon tax was a good thing before I showed them the true agenda and why JewLiar is pushing so hard to get this through parliament.

ive been thinking about this imensely in the past few months
i think if people are to wake up and revolt. the first step would be to get rid of tv and news media some how.
if we could do that it would be so much easier
we could also start by boycotting compaines, political parties and other things
if we can find our own media source to really pump out the facts, people will slowly wake up

thats really as far as ive got even with months of thinking
most people are just to ignorant, and it saddens me to see the world heading where it is.

yeah my family supported it because they want to help the enviroment, i tried to explain this is no different from any other tax it just has a lot of spin that you need to work out for yourself to have a real opinion
we need to take direct action, like using green energy and seriously stopping corporations, not just taking a very small percentage of their gross revenue

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

It doesn't "depend" on other money systems to work. It's just useful to have exchanges which allow you to convert BTC into other currencies. The exchanges didn't even exist when Bitcoin was first created. And if you convert a million US dollars into Bitcoins I can't see how that stimulates the US economy.

ok im not really to familair with how it works but i thought it was collapsing or something?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Billy Hughes, Joseph Cook, Andrew Fisher and George Reid were all born in the UK as well...

Oh and then there's Chris Watson, he was born in Chile.

So what was your point again?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Everything gets banned unless the government have their hands in the cookie jar!

Yeah!!
Like radar detectors!
...oh wait....

They banned radar detectors so the privately owned speed camera companies could book more motorists for doing 5 klm/h over the limit..

I wonder who has shares in those companies.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Yes, and its sad to think a large majority of Australians believe Martin Bryant did it. *sigh*

the more i keep looking into it the sicker i feel
something is seriously messed up here
i wish we could expose the lies, on this and everything else..its stupid what they are doing to this world
if the main story was true tho, this guy should be our police and army all in one. he could do it all on his own.
hes like chuck norris
edit on 25-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

They're not banned in WA.

Which is why I pointed it out to the person saying everything is banned in WA...

edit on 25/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm saddened that you didn't know about Port Arthur Masscre, but for another read if your interested is the supposed disappearance or 'assassination' of Primeminister Harold Holt while he was swimming in 1967. The most I found after searching through the internet was he was executed by the CIA for refusing to allow new American bases on Australian soil.
The police never made a formal statement about his disappearance and claim he just drowned even though his body was never recovered.

edit on 25-9-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

Err inflated prices are forcing us kiwis to oz...

..might need to rethink that statement.

But yes your right the carbon tax is a very very wrong idea, just like the NBN.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm saddened that you didn't know about Port Arthur Masscre, but for another read if your interested is the supposed disappearance or 'assassination' of Primeminister Harold Holt while he was swimming in 1967. The most I found after searching through the internet was he was executed by the CIA for refusing to allow new American bases on Australian soil.
The police never made a formal statement about his disappearance and claim he just drowned even though his body was never recovered.

edit on 25-9-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

so am i mate, so am i
but i was young and never really thought it could be so messed up in what seemed like a straightforward case.
plus ive never really ever heard people talking about it much
yeah i know a fair bit about holt..you can tell its messed up for sure. funny how many people disagree with america then disapear not long after or get their country invaided.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

What about Tony Abbott, born 4th November 1957 in London, UK. Neither of them are for this country.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

ok im not really to familair with how it works but i thought it was collapsing or something?
Well I don't want to go too far off topic, but I'll answer this question quickly.

That's why I said to buy BTC now, because it's really cheap. Yes, it is going through a rough patch, but it isn't collapsing. The main Bitcoin exchange was hacked not long ago, followed by a popular eWallet service known as MyBitcoin, and shortly after that the main bitcoin forum was hacked, among other things such as the incident with Bruce Wagner. It caused trust in Bitcoin to nosedive and a lot of people got out. It went right back down to $5 per BTC after being at a high of around $30 (we are talking US dollars BTW) and it has been sitting at around $5 for a little while now.

But the fact remains the Bitcoin network and the currency it's self is completely safe and has not been compromised. None of these hacking incidents prove anything about Bitcoin, all they prove is these 3rd party websites needed to pay more attention to security and understand how Bitcoin works before trying to make complex websites for Bitcoin related services. A lot of Bitcoin haters will claim the whole thing is imploding as they predicted all along, but that clearly isn't the case. In a month Bitcoin will still being going strong. And the price will probably start to rise back up shortly.

It's just a little ditch in the road. Wont be long before we get over it imo.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reblatanply to post by FoxfilesMulder

The mining boom built Australia. Plus ill think ull find the whole country has relatively the same nanny laws, ie kronic. Now I'm not against this carbon tax but the way they are implementing it isn't right. And the amount of time they are giving to parliamentto debate it is criminal. Julia will not last long, but that's why they are forcing this tax , she is out regardless so lets sacrifice her. Now, who are the shadow people I'd like to put a bet on the bankers, miners and American counterparts. The Aussie dollar is on parity with the USA, meaning our money is just as good as yours and the current economic climate says Australia is more profitable atm than america, because we have jobs and are spending money.

I didn't like Howard, nor Kevin. But at least they had balls .. pardon the pun.
Julia is a sacrifical lamb, who blatantly stabbed her partner in the back for success, on that alone the Australian people should demand her out because that's not the values we want in a leader.

Problem is tony is a douche , swan is a imbicile and the opposition are all a low breed.

Until someone shines with values, Morales and ideas its better the devil u know.

Pardon the text typing on a tablet sux.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

You can find the 108 page report conducted by the Commonwealth and Victorian police on the disappearance of Holt here:

naa12.naa.gov.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join