It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver, Elenin, two suns, 3 days of darkness... makes me wonder...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sarojadevi

I see it and think its very interesting.

Everyone's gonna be on here telling you its lens flare though...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I'm on the fence about this too. Waiting to see about the 3 days of darkness, wormwood, fallout because of the tail.
Not dismissing this comet just yet... my mind still saying "what if"

Too much crazy coincidences with the dates going on for me to just ignore this all.
edit on 23-9-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarojadevi
reply to post by demoncleaner

are u blind or wear glasses? cant u see below the sun theres a blue object? there r a lot of them. broken pieces of elenin. open ur eyes widely ok. stop pretending, most important thing

Nice shots. Could you be kind enough to circle what we're supposed to focus on? I did look at the pics and what you mentioned seems to be lens flare.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I did see the blue, especially in the first stand alone pic. The last one shows it well too. I'll be looking up as well for this definitely.

Thanks for posting those pics.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thank god u saw the blue colour objects...not like the others. they only see lens flare. there are something in the sky broken into pieces. i dont know abt other things. but i will get prepared for debris or fire balls.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I looked at the photos, and all I could see was that my screen needs to be cleaned...

The first stand alone picture has a blue streak in it...the last (of the four) just looks like lens flare though...even though it is blue...

Interesting though. Worth keeping an eye on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join