It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Bunker/Facility Hidden In The Mountains Of Tibet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Oh please read a history book not watch hollywood.

Since the Chinese invasion and genocide (ongoing) in Tibet they have put huge I mean absolutely huge amounts of civil & military engineering all over the place, for 50 yrs +.

You can now get a train from Lhasa Capital of Tibet to Bejing.

Tibet is HUGE, massive and full of minerals, ores, diamonds, the heads of the 3 most important rivers in the world (for irrigation and water supply to amount of humans etc), and has taken Chinese stolen borders to now be alongside Nepal, India, Pakistan etc etc.

The Airport is so high as the whole of the tibetan plateau is the highest on earth, and chinese expansion, genocide, theft and geo political posturing.

Nothing more

Kind Regards,

Elf

That is all correct but look at that Structure built into the mountain , It like nothing i have ever scene ..It almost looks like something will flow out of the opening , something more is going on here .TO downplay this is an injustice .i cant tell you what it is but its more then meets the eye

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It appears to be a hydropower plant. There are others in the area.
www.panoramio.com...

I was going to let someone else figure this out, but no has so I might as well let people know.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by essanance

You were just about there. You had the idea of flow. It was obviously something on a steep slope and it appeared to be tiered. All hints as to what it could be. The surface area in use should have been some hint as to its purpose.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

Beautiful Eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second line... lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Okay, I want you to take a few minutes for yourself. Perhaps have a cigarette, tea or coffee. Or if it's been a while since you have been to bed as I'm kind of getting a strange vibe, go to bed. Look up what different times of mining facilities look like then take another look at what a previous poster said that I'm pretty sure you kind of swept aside in hopes of being praised for finding something obviously man made, and not hidden enough as to be a secret end of days safe bunker.

This is most likely a mining facility for one or many of the very valuable mineral deposits with in Tibet. From the looks of the photo it could even be a natural phenomena. I see a mass patch of Grey, almost funneling up towards what looks like a hole or entrance. This seems relatively consistent with many mines, and or caves. Did it not occur to you in a place as old as tibet there could very well be many cave systems as well as long forgotten mines? Just, saying. I'm not going to insult you or call you names but I think you are being a little rash here, and to go on about a terrible movie like 2012 of all things. Hollywood does seem to have many stories and ideas that correlate with real life events but when you think about that for a few minutes..... okay are you done ? People make movies ? think a few more...... They come up with ideas that interest, concern, scare are happening Etc. To make sales. You wouldn't watch a movie about flowers growing and dieing nor would I, so they try to find exciting things that " Could " happen. Even if it's a 1 in a google chance. Interesting thread, and it's a neat find but if you want you can find 1000s of weird facilities in some of the strangest places with Google Earth. The reason they stick out like this is because google Earth doesn't name or explain 99% of them, so it leaves people like yourself hundreds of thousands of miles away in a country who speaks a different language with no explanation to something you don't understand.

It's kind of weird that the two places look similar, but I'm going to throw this piece in here. You see that airport in your photo? You see the shot from the movie ? What are the odds the film makers had a camera crew fly into that very airport, set up and take a few shots for the movie and tada there is your coincidence. Convenience and cost are two of the most important things when you have a budget. That's about the only coincidence I see for your 2012 movie there. Now if this facility was in the middle of freaking no where and they actually took shots of on around or near the facility and it was a little harder to find and more secure then I might think a little more into it. I will give you a star and a flag for your efforts, but I just don't think you've found a secret end of days bunker.

In fact I think those lovely ghost cities in china posted in that other thread are a more likely dwelling for after the end. Why else would they build them in the middle of no where ? When the majority of the world is in crisis, and their homes are gone China can open it's doors to the survivors with all their extra room ha ha ...

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Simple logic should tell you that the Tibetans are too busy hiding Noah’s ark to take on something that big.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

It's not a mine. It does not look like a mine. It's a hydropower plant. The need lineal layout is a wall as can be seen in the link I posted.

www.panoramio.com...

I was going to let someone else figure this out, but no has so I might as well let people know.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
www.panoramio.com...

Maybe. But it might also be this.
www.panoramio.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The photo you linked to does not have the lineal features seen in the aerial photo.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Item

UFO Base in Himalayan border which both the Indian and Chinese government knows about
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by icyboy771z
started on 5/22/2013 @ 09:33 PM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join