It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Infinitely Small as it is Infinitely Huge -- True or False?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
First of all, I am new to ATS and would very much like to become a part of the conversation. I've read many topics over the past few months and am very intrigued by what some of the ATS members bring to light. However, I have also noticed those who like to put down anyone they can because of simply sharing an idea. This is the purpose of human evolution and the internet is a ground-breaking phenomena that makes this all possible. I'm here to say that I highly appreciate and respect any and every view point that comes my way and hopefully others adhere to the same.

Now that I've let you become somewhat familiar with my standing I have a simple True/False question as my title and was looking forward to whoever would like to respond -- with an explanation of course. Below, I will provide my explanation along with my answer and would like to see anyone's differing or parallel point of views. Please feel free to respond and enjoy. Thanks!

The Universe is Infinitely Small as it is Infinitely Huge -- True or False?

The correspondence between the infinitely small and the infinitely huge universe coincide to one another in a sequence that of the reverberating significance of the identified absolute found in all existence in and around us. The absolute I speak of is the pattern of existence to its very core which can be identified in both simple and complex geometric symbols. These symbols have been known to the ancients illustrated by sacred geometry and are just now becoming realized throughout mainstream scientific mediums. What these symbols represent is the core foundation in which existence manifested from itself a dualistic nature to what many today describe as opposite forms of a various range of spectrums such as positive and negative, fear and love and what the Buddha would define as the Zen essence of all creation, everything and nothingness . Once you become familiar with the core essence of the structure of divinity you begin to realize through multiple facets of universal linguistic patterns that all creation derived from a point of singularity. Also, once you begin to understand the underlying notion that what you experience as reality as simply as an individual perceiving ideas in thought-form while co-creating amidst yourself manifesting what you see in the world around you in which you may participate then you may see the picture as a whole rather than a finite fractal. However, what may be perceived as a finite fractal indeed must contain the information required to produce the whole. This in turn would alleviate the paradoxical idea that the universe is as infinitely small as it is infinitely huge considering the originating point of singularity. Embracing the idea for which even the smallest finite fractal particle of the universe contains within it all the information required to produce the whole you begin to see that pattern. The pattern that which is infinitely small as it is infinitely huge dividing and multiplying within and around itself infinitely.

To answer the question would be True and False because on one side of the coin the universe may be infinitely small as it is infinitely huge as comparison with each individual finite fractal contained within the fractal of itself infinitely as the true form of the essence of the whole of existence of the universe which can be defined as the absolute pattern but on the flip side it was all derived from a point of singularity.

Seed of Life

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
True story.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
right or wrong?
I think it depends on your perspective.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Universe is not infinite.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The Universe is Infinitely Small as it is Infinitely Huge -- True or False?,

Both.
and neither.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
We could easily be part of a bit of fungus growing in some forest somewhere.

One of my random thoughts was that our universe could be an experiement in some dudes lab, we could literally be anywhere, since we cant and probably will never see beyond the 'walls' of our universe who knows where our universe is. Who knows, maybe planets are actually atoms or something, just we are that small they look really big to us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
True the Universe is infinitely small as well as infinitely huge. I think the Mandelbrot helps people see the infinitely small aspect.

edit on 21-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
True the Universe is infinitely small as well as infinitely huge. I think the Mandelbrot helps people see the infinitely small aspect.

edit on 21-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

That's a great visual. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Welcome!

You might be very interested to read the book Zhuan Falun(main book in Falun Dafa self-cultivation) about these matters, the web link is in my signature below. At my level I have understood that the universe goes in both directions from our dimension, there are microscopic worlds and there are macroscopic worlds(planets are particles in a certain macroscopic world), you can call them dimensions.

Since we are at the very center(between micro and macro) of all dimensions at earth we can see nothing and are blindfolded and hence this is an illusion and a very dangerous place where one can harm oneself unknowingly by doing bad deeds. As soon as we cultivate ourselves and open our third eye we will be able to see more things since we make ourselves more micro/macroscopic in other dimensions.

How can one cultivate?

One must become a better person in daily life and assimilate oneself to the cosmic characteristic of Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truth-Compassion-Tolerance) in daily life´s actions. Easy to say, hard to do...

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered,

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The Universe is not infinite.
Welcome to ATS.

I disagree outwards maybe but inwards if it is fractal as I suspect then given the right microscope ( that has yet to be invented) it would be possible to zoom in for infinity just the same as with a fractal. For instance if one could zoom into a quarks edge then you would see more definition and what appeared to be smooth would now look like a mountain range so you proceed to zoom in on a peak and that becomes more defined and intricate and so on etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Welcome!

You might be very interested to read the book Zhuan Falun(main book in Falun Dafa self-cultivation) about these matters, the web link is in my signature below. At my level I have understood that the universe goes in both directions from our dimension, there are microscopic worlds and there are macroscopic worlds(planets are particles in a certain macroscopic world), you can call them dimensions.

Since we are at the very center(between micro and macro) of all dimensions at earth we can see nothing and are blindfolded and hence this is an illusion and a very dangerous place where one can harm oneself unknowingly by doing bad deeds. As soon as we cultivate ourselves and open our third eye we will be able to see more things since we make ourselves more micro/macroscopic in other dimensions.

How can one cultivate?

One must become a better person in daily life and assimilate oneself to the cosmic characteristic of Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truth-Compassion-Tolerance) in daily life´s actions. Easy to say, hard to do...

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered,

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

I would have to agree with you on the Zhen-Shan-Ren aspect of life. It's very hard to do with surrounding world around you. Many people don't consider the true or compassionate side of humanity and find it very hard to tolerate others' cultural and metaphysical belief systems. I had a chance to look at a very small portion Zhuan Falun but will find time to read the rest because it does seem very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

top topics

join