It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA Really Wants to Make Hollywood's Next Blockbuster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lets call this what it is: the government and Hollywood have a twisted union that allows Nazi style propaganda films to be aired to all of us. Top Gun? LOL, yeah, pure propaganda. On a side note, I believe the South Park creators lampooned that movie all too well when they had that song, "America!!!!! F# YEAH!!!!!!" Classic.

But these "liasons" are simply a low key name for "propaganda minister". Having their involvement is guaranteed to make sure a lie happens. They are calling it "accuracy". But an office monkey like a "liason" would know nothing about the truth. The people who were in action would. It doesn't even pass the sniff test.

But having the CIA being interactive with Hollywood? That, to me, smacks of them running psyops on the American people. Given what the CIA does, there is no other conclusion.

No wonder I just sit and shake my head when watching movies involving any goverment agency. The smell of BS is palpable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
They did assist in the development of the movie THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL original version. Si I can believe it. /maybe its like the show burn notice where they give slight clues on how to deal with certain situations to highten the interest in some who may join their ranks. My 3 cents.
edit on 9/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join