It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enigma-amgine: oh the cryptic clues, ats's new game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
most people wont read through the 33 pages in the other "enigma" thread, so im going to gather the clues given by what i suspect (extremely strongly) is a mod
i know, there are a few threads on this, but i want people to see all of these interesting tidbits, see if you can find the connections i cannot

posts here
www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=posts

Eldon Tyrell
The bartender
Shining Joe Turkel opening credits
Blade Runner final roof scene TDK poster
The Dark Night....................

think 4th dimension
We cannot see it as we are in a 3d environment
Shining is to see in the 4th dimension
The opening credits of the shining has a lens flare over Joe Turkels name
Kubrick loves lens flares as in Eyes Wide shut Tom Cruise has a lens flare over him while in apartment 3,this lens
flare is in the shape of a target...the lore of tar maybe

The only Kent i know is Clarke Kent.On his home planet everyones name has El in it.
Again El...don Tyrell.
Just a wild guess and crazy link up

Eldon Tyrell
Most Eldons on wikipedia are in County Durham England.
Newcastle Tyne & Wear England has th Eldon Square shopping Centre,
Freemasons Square link.
Outside Eldon Square is the Greys monument
Alien Greys link Perhaps
Eldon Tyrell.

Eldon Square on Sir Percy street...Sir Percavil maybe.
Also close to Rosslyn ley line.hmm

We are speeding up as we enter the Age of Aquarius...4th dimension
Therefore catching up with the 5th and 6th dimensions at an ever increasing rate.
So time rifts will mean Aliens will find it easier to influence our future.
Maybe our spirits are a kind of spaceship and we join with motherships etc.
You will never find a password if your looking in the wrong direction .
Adam (Knowledge) West maybe should look East (mysticism) to refind the true path.

Anthrocon 2012: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Russell Crowe lands role of Superman's father in Man of Steel

Tyrell Corp.Wasn't one replicant attached to a snake?.The curled up snake in Kundalini.Chakras.Eastern Mysticism.

Think of the website as a Blade runner.

Is this similar to the Red Engineer hinted at by Kubrick?

Did you guys and girls feel weird around the new year? As if dislocated from present events.During this period after watching the London celebrations on TV (Watching the London Eye with a strange
black elongated triangle on it at its base (can someone confirm this) it came into my head that America had
set off nuclear bombs under "Little England" and that somehow America was linked to the Egyptian flag,maybe
Nazism.We all died and we are "Little England".Is the website connected to this?

So does that mean ATS wants to swap Apples?

Your Citizen ID is CIA.This place is nearly better at intelligence gathering than my local mental institution (where all outside cameras face inwards as if looking into the building).Telepathy experiments there are ongoing.

Amgine Deviantart has a ninja photo on it.
Japanese Ninjas and the World of Jinns and Magic.

If you watch The Shining where Wendy is standing in front of some lights on a wall near the Gold Room.These lights resemble the twin towers.As above so below.

I came on here to find the pig Dorothy fell onto.

edit

Enigma-Amgine as above so below
Egg Timer
An egg is something buried or hidden within something else.
Turtle eggs could relate to the ninja poster on deviantart.
Then the Queen left off, quite out of breath, and said to Alice, "Have you seen the Mock Turtle yet?"
"No," said Alice. "I don't even know what a Mock Turtle is."
"It's the thing Mock Turtle Soup is made from," said the Queen.

is it a nod to Spain?Maybe Spain defaulting on its debt?

Its chameleon circuit is faulty, leaving it locked in the shape of a 1960s-style London police box after a visit to London in 1963.

The TARDIS[nb 1][1] (Listeni/ˈtɑːdɪs/; Time and Relative Dimension in Space)[nb 2] is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs.

Didnt some people earlier mention 1963?

Lore of tar

too intelligently, and painstakingly done to be a troll, so help me think this through please, editing to add new clues they drop
and what is lore of tar??
we need to get on this quick, rather i get an ipad or not, im getting too intrigued

edit on 21-9-2011 by Venomilk because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I thank you but these clues seem absolutely meaningless... They can not really expect us to piece together something like this, can they? At any rate, lets work on this for a few and see if we can gleam something from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Its chameleon circuit is faulty, leaving it locked in the shape of a 1960s-style London police box after a visit to London in 1963. The TARDIS[nb 1][1] (Listeni/ˈtɑːdɪs/; Time and Relative Dimension in Space)[nb 2] is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs.

Didnt some people earlier mention 1963?

Lore of tar

The Crater is a nuclear bomb that was buried and set to go off on new years eve at midnight.So basically midnight on new years day."Little England".We are all dead.
Whats up doc.Danny Shining.Bones Star Trek.Bones....Geronimos Bones....Crystal Skulls....

this is why i cant ponder them alone anymore, i need more perspective
they all seem linked in one way or another, or we are being played like a fiddle

there is a general connection between them that im sure will make us feel stupid when we find it

"as above, so below" seems to be an important part of it, its mentioned in a few of them

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

We are thinking far to deeply into this. Everyone is running around Wikipedia and such when the answer ARE right in front of us. I think this is trying to throw us off. Like red herrings. They know we would be suspicious of any post that seem strange. It would be weird if they didn't take the chance to mess with us.

Though the Dorothy pig one really has some relevance. Tornado=disaster.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

and the wicked witch part of it, if thats the pig she fell onto. which matches a couple of other clues. but of course...no go
edit. this also fits the 4th dimension part. alice in wonderland, dorothy being in a dream etc... hrmmmm
ive probably typed 200 possibilities in the last two hours

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

She fell into a pigpen at some point in the movie.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

right, and its even one of the movie mistakes, i took that into account as well. this thing will bug me untill someone gets it

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

...and I'm pretty sure at this point that the longer clues--the ones with multiple lines--are a sort of "example" of how we need to make connections...like the initiate process in esoteric or hermetic thinking.

So maybe we try to make those kind of connections using the shorter clues?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Did you get the stuff said in the core thread by the "2plus2is22" guy? Long posts but his account was created today and his post count is only 2 or 3.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

i sure hope he isnt part of it because that would just be cruel, i cant tell for sure, ty for bringing him up

Where's the Critical Thinking?

Quit trying to "solve" the mystery as to "what" the website is, and more so as to "why" it is.

ATS is yes, a conspiracy website, but first and FOREMOST all about making money.

So, if you're a skeptic, ask yourself:

A. Is this ploy that is self professed by ATS a: 1.Study
2. Marketing ploy (i.e. for the new introduction of new business venture/site/television channel
3. Diversion of ATS minded folks that are puzzle solvers (misdirection from "real" conspiracy puzzles needing solving as this one is focused on, and another unknown is left out...misdirection)

B. Why would ATS claim this a game?

Theories: the biggest/longest thread count in terms of pages were on hoax websites claiming something, i.e.
8-3-11.info, and another. Each had 300-600 pages of threads. What does this mean to ATS?

It means web traffic, web traffic means rankings, means revenue, back to ATS rule #1 (it's all about money)

The only game is in your head. It's being created based on your input, the concept was simple to
make, just pick a topic and make it "mysterious," then feed it to ATS forum. Someone quickly pointed out it was too closely associated with ATS to NOT BE ATS, but the thread was never moved to hoax, which technically, that website alluding to time travel, is indeed a hoax, but moved and retitled by the admins to
ATS sponsored.

I am not interested in the game, or cracking/solving it, brain better utilized for real puzzles with better prizes (32gb? really? lol...) I am interested in seeing what ATS is going to unveil as a result of the revenue
generated through this business model.

If ATS doesn't reveal something new, now, and wow (i.e. television channel on sat. t.v, other profitable venture of substantial consequence) then I'll be suspicious as to a real "reason" for this ATS sponsored
"game." (a study and identification of conspiracy minded folks, their ability to draw connections from dots, etc) Who and what and why will get this data if not revealed a new, now, wow ATS sponsored business venture.

First rule of a conspiracy: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY!

critical thinking, again.

if theory of this is diversion from a "real puzzle" i.e. the twitter post following this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(which only has 30 flags about?)

so, the critical thinking, conspiracy minded will pay no attention to the dots presented in a real puzzle about real

life events, but pay attention to this thread, and focus on it instead. I know this won't change the flow, too many

shills perpetuating growth of this thread, and not to a real puzzle with a non-material prize (if there is a puzzle,

with the real prize being knowledge IF this thread is indeed a valid puzzle, and not just coincidental conspiracy

thread about dates of September 26-27, 2011.

Personally, I don't think the site owners and admins are "in" on any paid project by alphabet agency(ies) for a project to divert a thread attention,

They're about money. That being said, they (money making site owners) be paid to run this puzzle by Citizen/Corporation/Agency X, so even if this is a diversion project from a real puzzle: www.abovetopsecret.com...
They could still be getting paid to perform this stunt, even if it's not for generating traffic, etc, "if" (conspiracy sounding here) because they were offered cold hard cash for implementing this stunt.

The fact it was too easily linked to ATS so quickly means it probably wasn't a cointelpro, or cryptoseekpro, but a marketing ploy, the puzzle is why.

if ATS offers nothing but the answer of "congratulations, here's your 32gb toy" I'd be suspicious of this site, but for now

I will continue to believe, unless disproved, it's a money maker based on the stats of 2 other hoax websites that generated over a thousand pages of threads on just two topics, so it would make cents/sense/scents to do this,
but there's still a question of why so easily be linked to ATS so quickly at that, and still it's perpetuating as a puzzle that can be solved, which in reality, is "maybe/probably" being built based on user input, not that it ever had any real backbone, meaning it (the puzzle/project) was never completed with a real point, yet it will be ongoing and changed as user input about the site continues.

you want clues, analyze the threads about the 8-3-11.info thread, and the october website thread.

Analyze that, it's notable input users, the rhythm and cadence of the threads, it's perpetuating input-ers, and they're analytical input

See if those notable input users are in this already 100plus flag thread, if they are, what are they saying, if they're not, why not?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
this was the 8/3/11 one 8-3-11.info...

cant find the october thread he mentions

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Guess we can make new threads on all topics that have more than 30 pages, so we clutter the board a bit more right?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

i guess it depends on the circumstances, and rather or not your thread is just a mock-up copy of another
mods seem to think its ok

you could go comment on the other threads about different parts of the same subject if thats an issue, and nobody should come to this one right? i mean they are about the exact same thing right? i can not have one about different aspects of a subject, in an attempt to find if its real or not?

but hey, thank you mr moderator
if this turns out to be a fake puzzle anyway, they get more money from a "cluttered" forum, so why should they care in the first place

ROFL i didnt even notice they added to the thread title too, so thats pretty telling. do they think im wasting threadspace? doesnt seem so, this wont be half as big as the others will get

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Man, i am getting frustrated. in the original thread new posters keep posting random BS that makes no sense. How are we supposed to sort through this? More than that, what exactly is the goal here? Do we listen, ignore, obliterate or what? This is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This is the October thread I think you mean www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it was moved to general chit chat which maybe makes it difficult to find. Good luck everyone. I hope to catch up with this when I have more time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

im on the fence on it being a distraction/scam or a genuine puzzle, or just info gathering test

i know how you feel, its why i wont quote him anymore

reply to post by JammyQ

well thank you, and hope you have a better time understanding than the rest of us

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
trash the thread plz mods, had to wait for springer to tell me i got trolled
damn bastards...

thank you

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I still can't help but think we are missing some of the basic clues in front of us.

We know there are more pages to be viewed. Is the lates tweet p-7 failure and indication of at least 7 more pages to access?

Grrrrr head bursting

further

"As Above So Below" keeps being mentioned it must have a relevance.
edit on 21-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join