It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Asked me a weird question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm disappointing (edit:..........disappointed!
) the question was not weird enough, I was expecting something like "what's your bra size?"

Anyway interesting dream, it makes you think. I like the bit where you laughed, has anyone ever woken up while smiling/laughing mid dream or as they enter a dream because of what happens in the dream. It feels great how my face is smiling when I wake up, a strange sense because I don't feel in total control of it.

Dreams are awesome!
edit on 22-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It dreams like this that makes me want to go lucid. Imagine the potential in a dream then

I've never met greys in my dreams, the closest thing I've come to alien activity was premonition dreams. Most of the time they are hostile in nature, in the way that we are being put in our place or attacked out right.

Latest dream was big event.... I was on a bus or something similar with some friends. Suddenly to one side of the bus we saw what looked like vertical pillars of clouds or smoke forming downwards. I think I counted 6-7 or so over a vast area. Like in every Hollywood movie, we just stood there dumbfounded looking at it... then each pillar sent out blastwaves completely leveling everything in it's path.
I immediately told my friends to get off the bus and head for the nearest store, because we needed to collect supplies rightaway, as if I knew this was something very bad.

But just as we got off the bus, everything returned to normal and an omnipresent voice said hinting something like "this is what will happen....", then silence, and I woke up.

Dreams are fun, but I've never had a nice encounter with alien tech in them.
edit on 22/9/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I would guess it's something to do with the inherent madness of humans. Most animals do not '#' in their own nest. Looking from the outside in humans must seems close to insane to others. Why would anyone treat themselves and others the way we do as nations and individuals. (I'm speaking of the vast majority here)
That would be my guess.
of course it could be a message from your own sub-concious

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Originally posted by Gwampo
lotta threads about dreams about aliens this morning...

yeah thats what made me remember mine. the other dreams I had were real doozies, very bizzare.
2nd line.

So this was on the edge of your memory and you had to see or read something that made you recall this event.
do you think it was a dream or do you think it could have happened.

i found this thread by scouting your profile, now ill scoot back and have another sticky around

love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 1   >>

join