It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Collusion with Bilderberg Group Confirms Hidden Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Truer words have never been spoken:

"Media Collusion with Bilderberg Group Confirms Hidden Agenda - Gerard Batten MEP"

Essentially if the Bilderburgers are only getting together to swap stories and BS, then why does it involve some of the worlds most powerful/influential/political people shrouded in secrecy? That is what the man in the video link above is wondering also.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Its out of sync...or been dubbed.

Il try and find a better version....or the original version

EDIT: Looked at his website...same as the one on there
Just had to make sure..poorly synced vids should always be checked for authenticity. Seen plenty where they were dubbed over.

edit on 20-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank you for this S&F

It's great to see an MEP speaking out on this

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
S&F. Thanks for vid. see how empty the chamber was?

I agree more should be done to find out what is being discussed behind the scenes by the ppl who run the show we all have to take part in.

Would not have seen this unless i happened across your post, so thanks again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
S&F. Thanks for vid. see how empty the chamber was?

I agree more should be done to find out what is being discussed behind the scenes by the ppl who run the show we all have to take part in.

Would not have seen this unless i happened across your post, so thanks again.

Not a problem glad to get the word out thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
my mom is not at all into conspiracies but even she is weary of the bilderberg group...anyone who thinks the most influential people meet in secret to discuss their vacation plans and show off pictures of their children while eating calamari is seriously delusional

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Personally, I think anyone who attends these illegal, (for american politicians) -to attend, should be targeted for termination.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This guy also does a good job of exposing the NWO:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Personally, I think anyone who attends these illegal, (for american politicians) -to attend, should be targeted for termination.

It's only illegal if US Politicians are attending as a function of the duties of their office, which according to all involved they aren't so legally its all legit. Kinda like the Bohemian club get together every year where they are just hanging out with their "Buddies" and playing dress up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

Ahh, I was wondering about that.. It figures they would come up with some excuse..

What I want to do is compile or find a list of all the recent attendees and for the politicians that have attended these meetings, start sending them a lot of mail and phone calls and whatnot, to tell them what traitors they are for attending these secret meetings.. Then keep the pressure on them and never stop pummeling them with the truth of how corrupted they have become..

The media deserves to be completely destroyed for being a party to this ongoing treason, and anyone else that is supporting bilderberg conferences... Even many of the USA's largest fortune 500 type companies CEO's have been attending these meetings and promising their support to help these agendas succeed... In return, these people probably reap huge benefits that they would not want anyone to know about.

To stop this in reality would take an act of God though... There are just too many people involved with it and they all have crossties to many other anti democratic organisations like CFR, UN etc...

new topics

top topics

join