It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Jesus ,deal with it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

12voltz you nailed it right on the head. tabloid journalism, slanted for satisfaction.

i'm not standing up for this fellow but there are lots of groups getting together around the world. nothing new here. but the author of this article is rather mean-spirited in their take on this fellow. it near reeks of government quality propaganda.

so i wonder why this fellow is targeted so harshly. in fairness, i would like to see an article where he is interviewed, to hear his POV and find out where he is coming from.

cults (or those aspire to attain cult-like status) with charismatic leaders are easily populated because there are so many lost desperate people searching for something in their lives. it's a sad reflection on the society people are born into, where they are not free to chase their dreams or live at peace with nature.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by beezzer

you call it cult
i call it religion
get over it people
if he says hes jesus then thats just as credible as a theist saying there is a god
nuff said

He can call himself whatever he wants.
I too, can also call him whatever I want.
Amen
(just in case)

How do you feel about "Loretta"(:39 seconds)?

edit on 19-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Thanks for this - gonna watch all later.

Just watching the first few minutes.....wow man....I honestly had higher respect for Australians than to expect them to fall for something so stupid and simple.

But I guess they are all Christian in some form and believe in God and miracles in the first place - so stretching it a bit further isn't too hard for them.

I watched the videos just before and he doesn't have only Australian's following him; they're just the closest. Additionally, I think it's unfair to say that all Australians are stupid because a select subset of people fell for his rouse. I'm sure you've heard of the Waco Davidians or Jonestown before, yes?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i would like to ask you all to watch his "micro expressions"

while watching his face closely, it became evident to me, that he KNOWS he isnt jesus. he KNOWs he is scamming people.

he even seems to feel a little remorse for it. for a second.

watch his eyes closely and watch teh tiny expressions he gives up before he gives his thought about answers.

he also uses pause phrases like "well let me say to you" "or to that i would say" these buy him time to consider his responses.

microexpressions are the key to all truth.

he is not jesus, he is just a clever person who has worked out how to make money and have women without working....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

The video you posted is fairly off the mark. In all accounts of Jesus being crucified in the Bible, Simon ends up carrying the cross or crossmember that Jesus is strung up with. Why would that be mentioned if he was hung? Surely they would have said that Simon carried his rope. Now I'm not saying that everything in the Bible is fact as it is interpretation from observation. He is right in saying that the Bible doesn't mention that he was nailed to the cross, all it says is he was crucified. A prisoner who is sentenced to death by whatever means just states that that is the execution type, it doesn't go into the details of it as we all know what hanging, electrocution and lethal injection are as a common method. So for him to state in his video that Jesus wasn't nailed to the cross because it wasn't written in the Bible is chasing fairies, unless he was actually there he cannot with any credibility back that up. What can be said is what history suggests and that is all, from my understanding there have only been a couple of crucified bodies ever studied but the documentation of crucifixion is quite abundant. Even with study of history you have to leave it open for new evidence to come through as you can never be 100% correct. I'm sure the guy in the video is a well published scientist or of some other scholorally level, no? Then that would clearly put him in close to the same boat as our self proclaimed messiah - It's just his interpretation and that is all.

Here are some links that detail Crucifixion by Romans.
Roman Crucifixion Methods
History of Crucifixion
Crucifixion Methods

Now I'm not saying these links I provided are 100% true and correct, but they do document the common knowledge of Crucifixion and how it was commonly perfomed.
Whether Jesus was nailed to the cross is irrelevant in my opinion as it is written that he was crucified and to me that is enough to state that he suffered at the hands of the Romans and still died on the cross for our sins. Research all available data and decide for yourself.

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I agree, his expressions are a give away, in particular I noticed his mouth movements and how he smiles and grins to the questions. I've seen this guy before this but it wasn't as in depth a report and you could tell then he was a fruit loop. An Aussie expression would say "He's a stubby short of a six pack".

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

if you are superman break in to a bank and bring me some money

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff132

Superman will not do that.

<< 1  2   >>

join