It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the Super Mario Brothers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you look on this site: Super Mario Bros. movie you will see images from a 1993 movie that clearly show the World Trade Center damaged, also the tower with the mast on top of it has a logo of the bad guy on it that is the same position where the first plane hit. It all seems coincidental. This movie is also linking reptilians with 911. It all seems deliberate.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The biggest conspiracy is that there is a Brittish guy and a Latino playing two Italians.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
WOW. Who would have thought a Mario movie could have a conspiracy like this entwined into it. I've never seen this movie...but I certainly think I'm going to take a look at it now.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
this is quite good.

thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
The biggest conspiracy is that there is a Brittish guy and a Latino playing two Italians.
Haha.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

wasnt mario a convicted pedophile?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You want a bigger thought on this.. Look at the movie Armageddon, it shows the towers hit by meteors the same as the way the planes hit on 9/11..

Look at 3:13 of this video.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It could very well be a conincidence. What about the movies where the Statue of Liberty is catastofied or the Eifel Tower.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I know if I were a conspirator mastermind the first thing I would do with my vast wealth and power is hide clues about what I'm planning in a Mario Bros. movie.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
lol why did they make the movie have nothing to do with the video game? Goombas looked NOTHING like that. Horrible movie.

Entertaining consp theory though ;p

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good find, i watched the original movie back when i was 6-7.
Yes, as for reptilians being behind it, well Jews are basically the "front" for reptilians.

Whilst people are trying to find the truth, they hit the wall and come to the conclusion of zionists, and the jews, that the jews run america, and they did the 9/11 inside job, plausible, since they control all nations, money, education, media etc....but what people fail to realize, is that the jews, are the scapegoat and frontmen for reptilians, either that, or jews are reptilians, i've always sensed something when around jews.
I'm rh neg, and left handed, but when im around jews/israeli's, something just goes out inside of me, i can sense them.

I sold an HD Radeon 5770 to a jewish guy once on ebay, he came to pick it up, when i opened the door, he's skin all over, looked like it had brown patches, then when i gave him the card, it looked yellowish.
Nice guy, but im like a cat, i'm always alert.

Note - Pay attention in the video, when he's "de-evolving", and how the neo cortex is removed, and only the r complex remains. The reptilians re-engineered humans to have the r-complex, but thats another discussion.
edit on 18-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayorOfCydonia
If you look on this site: Super Mario Bros. movie you will see images from a 1993 movie that clearly show the World Trade Center damaged, also the tower with the mast on top of it has a logo of the bad guy on it that is the same position where the first plane hit. It all seems coincidental. This movie is also linking reptilians with 911. It all seems deliberate.

So ya, it's just a movie. really ironic that Al-Qaeda would used this as an attack on two towers.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's a heck of a lot of damage to the South Tower.

But it didn't fall down !

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Of all the reboots going on. Mario brothers is one I would actually support. Let's have a halfway decent mario bros. reboot. What's odd about this movie, is the original is more in line with what reboots are today. Usually you have an original that is cheesy and cartoonish and then a gritty, realistic reboot.

I want the cheese. I want an actual bowser not Dennis Hopper dressed up like Max Headroom (though Hopper was the man).

As for the conspiracy stuff.. nah. It's just a big recognizable landmark. The same thing that makes directors pick it out to show in movies was the same thing that made it a target. People would see it and it would be a constant reminder. If you blow up a one story building, that reminder is only there when you are on the same street.
How else could the show damage to a city scape like that with one image and not have to explain anything to the audience?
edit on 18-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha20mega

Haha.. that's a good point. Even in 1993 people thought "WTC collapse? that's not very likely."

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
just reading this makes my hungry for pizza for some reason. probably because im high

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
You want a bigger thought on this.. Look at the movie Armageddon, it shows the towers hit by meteors the same as the way the planes hit on 9/11..

Look at 3:13 of this video.

How would you expect meteors to hit the towers land at the airport jump in a taxi, jump out and roll up against them?

Not quite the same way as 9/11 if you look, these were iconic buildings any disaster movie would most likely show something happening to them if New York was being attacked/destroyed.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha20mega

That's a heck of a lot of damage to the South Tower.

But it didn't fall down !

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently people didn't know physics back then.

new topics

top topics

join