It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just who are they asking???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
in the latest poll Obama could win a second term??? Am I reading this right?? news.yahoo.com... from the link

The Fast Fix: Can Obama keep the presidency?

what are the numbers?? from the link

A Gallup poll released this week showed 45 percent of people support the jobs act while 32 percent oppose it. A CNN survey pegged support at 43 percent and opposition at 38 percent.

so they only reflect this and if you read on ( the link) you will see he has not submitted to congress yet, more MSM spin on a dim subject, but look at how they MSM put the numbers in

Those aren't exactly sky-high numbers but for a president who hasn't been on the right side of 50 percent in terms of job approval in months, it's welcome news.
yea...what about the rest of he ratting?
ill bet is it is like 30% if he's lucky
edit on 16-9-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So the administration releases the text of the bill on September 12th, and four days later a video is produced by Yahoo reporting that since it was released "last week" they (and CNN) have run a poll on it's reception by the public.

Who are they asking indeed?

Political theater.... they just can't shake the media paradigm of how the circus is to be run.

In answer to our mostly rhetorical question, I suspect they asked the media staff....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I sometimes take calls from the public in my job, and you'd be surprised how often the callers are upset with our Governor and enamored with Obama.

I've said all along that a mainstream Republican cannot defeat Obama for a second term. The views are too close. Obama is still extremely popular among his supporters, and he will raise the most campaign money in history. He surely has a few tricks up his sleeve to pull out late next summer to affect the vote. He stands a very, very good chance at re-election.

The only hope is to put up a real opponent, with real views in opposition to Obama's.

My prediction, Obama defeats Perry or Romney in a close election, and TSHTF before Christmas 2012.

(unless Repubs get smart and nominate Paul)
edit on 16-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
wishful thinking twisting a poll to suit an agenda

everyone supports jobs thats a given but the confusion is how jobs are created.

when its all said and done people of this country have time and time agian

voted with their wallets if they aint got the green they arent going to vote blue.

and it doesnt take a rocket scientist for every american to know "are they better off than they were 4 years ago"

and the answer is no hell even obama would even say that.
edit on 16-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can tell by the posts so far we were not asked, I for one would say we need some one like Ron Paul to be the POTUS all the others have their own agenda, not what the people want or need , and that is a strong firm new leader to undo this mess.

The MSM has lost all of my confidence, it is no a spin machine out of control, makes up stories to fit their need of the day, over looks the real news and says what it thinks you want to hear.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The phone polls are warped from the start, because they are limited to people that will answer their phone and talk to a stranger about politics for 15 minutes. How many hard-working, family-minded, intelligent folks are willing to do that? The phone polls are doomed before they ever take the first survey.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
I can tell by the posts so far we were not asked, I for one would say we need some one like Ron Paul to be the POTUS all the others have their own agenda, not what the people want or need , and that is a strong firm new leader to undo this mess.

The MSM has lost all of my confidence, it is no a spin machine out of control, makes up stories to fit their need of the day, over looks the real news and says what it thinks you want to hear.

If you were to even mention Ron Paul to a pollster (as I have) you would find the survey ends almost immediately... that's one name they want to keep out of the polls....
edit on 16-9-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join