It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Vision capture of UFOs over Denver Sept 3 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Found this during a random search of UFOs... and didn't see it posted here yet. What do you guys think?

These are very strange UFO's flying over southeast Denver Colorado, on September 3, 2011 I have filmed and recorded this...

This was made by using a Xenonics Corp. "SuperVision" device, they make.
"Nightvision" device is a digital (star)light amplifier. Its hooked up to a Sony digital Handicam, that records HD video. (more info below)

UFO's are fly overhead here in south Denver. I film at night from 2:00 am to 4:am as it is very dark by them, I like to have a Moonless sky for the best contrast. As always I have no idea as to what these objects are!!!

What I show very real, what I have recorded is NOT FAKE !! DEAL WITH IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS !!

Supervision a starlight amplifier that amplifies light and allows you to see a very dark sky, it's like daylight, except you can see all stars. Please see the equipment on my channel there are two video clips on that..

I was thinking possibly birds at first? But it seems like they are too high up for that? Hard to really tell.... But cool none-the-less

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

whatever they are they are very far away
defintley something, possibly military

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think i saw something like this earlier somewhere. I don't recall, but people were saying it was birds. I don't personally know though. I've never used night vision before.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Considering the consistent velocity and direction, I think they are satellites.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I see this sort of object most nights i look up....

I just put it down to satellites........maybe i'm wrong

edit on 10-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: can't spell

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
Considering the consistent velocity and direction, I think they are satellites.

That's what I thought at first, satelites, but if you look at the first pair, they don't stay on a constant flight path.

It's a very interesting video. I don't think they are birds unless the footage has been sped up, they are moving way to quickly. Bugs don't move in long straight lines like that either.

I watch satelites all the time and I've only ever seen one pair moving in 'formation', I've seen this same pair several times. I've never seen more than two together.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Its been posted before here

from what Ive seen Magnetflipper isn't the most honest or reliable source
edit on 10/9/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

from what Ive seen Magnetflipper isn't the most honest or reliable source

Correct. The only thing he is a source of is ignorance. He thrives off of a legion of what I like to call "useful idiots".

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by CeeRZ

whatever they are they are very far away
defintley something, possibly military

Can you please tell me how you determined that they are "very far away"? But your right about one thing.....they were "definitely something", lol....even though that something is doesn't fit your desire and belief in the least likely and most absurd conclusions.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Its posts like this that make it hard for people to enjoy weird stuff.

Why?

Cos if you see so much crap, you see that most of it is crap, and this is crap, shame

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Its posts like this that make it hard for people to enjoy weird stuff.

Why?

Cos if you see so much crap, you see that most of it is crap, and this is crap, shame

CRAP = nonsense

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Dude, this isn't "weird stuff", lol. It's some guy filming mundane objects and passing them off as the least likely and most absurd things. That's not "weird". That is just ignorant.

And I thought denying ignorance was a bigger point to all this than just coming here to "enjoy weird stuff".....silly me.

top topics

join