It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO report to MUFON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Occurred : 10/14/2008 01:30 (Entered as : 10/14/08 1:30)
Reported: 10/14/2008 2:56:42 PM 14:56
Posted: 10/31/2008
Shape: Formation
Duration:5 seconds
Three brownish-orange craft

On the morning of October 14th 2008 1:32am I was at work on Route 30 and N. 600 W. in Valparaiso Indiana, 46307. I was talking to a fellow worker, he was sitting in the work pick-up truck on the driver side the truck and the door was opened. The truck was facing east and we were on the right hand shoulder. I was standing next to the driver door facing east as well.

I saw what appeared to be a flash in the sky just a little to the right of me (2 o’clock). The flash wasn’t like a normal flash in the sky, i.e. lightning, or an explosion it was contained to a small portion of the sky. Then a bright star (in the same area of the flash) began to bulge and seem to be moving or stretching before I could wonder what was happening to the star a streak of brown came from the left of me (11 o’clock) it was like the streak you see when you’re watching a shooting star. The streak began just above us and to the north and turned into three very fast moving crescent shaped objects then swooped down heading south and turned to the south-southeast. The three objects were almost sliding through the curve in the same manner in which a race car slides around a corner. The objects were a brownish-orange and were shaped like a half moon or crescent with one black window in the middle of each side. The objects didn’t fly like a plane they were flying vertically. The rear of the object had a blackish circle.

The objects were flying in formation: side by side, the two on the right had made a smooth curve and the one on the left came close to the one in the middle and had to swerve to avoid hitting him, it also increased the speed faster than the other two and pushed himself ahead as if playing a game with the other two.

The crafts seem to come from this weird electrical haze and left short gold orange trails behind them. The crafts disappeared as fast as they appeared and they also made no sound and had no lights. The craft were no more than 800 feet off the ground (very close). The whole thing lasted nearly 5 seconds, not even long of enough to fully comprehend what just happened.
/end report/

After learning a little about how far away object's are, they had to of been no more than a couple hundred feet of the ground. I made that report while I was shaking still. I asked the operator if anyone in the are saw it, I made a police report (for strange objects in the sky not telling them what I saw).
I literally went mad, I couldn't get it out of my head, I still can't. I wish the whole world saw what I saw.

I didn't even really believe in UFO's at the time either. I thought their is a chance...But after I saw all the "hubcap" UFO's I figured those people were fakes, and fibbers.

They are right, I was wrong. They are real. I even felt this enormous amount of heat coming from their crafts. It's still driving my mind wild. I wish they would come back.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Excellent Post OP ! Good attention to detail in your report.

I particularly like the initial observation of the flash as well as the electric haze which conveys some evidence as to the electromagnetic nature of their propulsion systems.

As well as the statement of vertical flight vs horizontal.

The initial flash almost sounds as the description of time travel and entering another realm.

The electric haze sounds as the residual effects upon the surrounding (now ionized) air of the gravitational inducing based propulsion system in which they use.

The first UFO I saw I was completely blown away by the experience as well and I can definitely relate to your experience.

It's indescribable and you can see how our ancient ancestors looked upon these craft and their occupants as GODS.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

That is a good report. The fact that you witnessed three apparent vehicles in formation making a turn is outstanding! Your sighting implies vehicles under intelligent control in an operational formation. That will tend to eliminate any talk about prototype or experimental vehicles because it very unlikely that they such would be flown in close formation at night. What you saw, alien or domestic, was an "operational" unit of those craft just as the F-117A stealth fighter was operational in squadrons before we were allowed to know that they existed.

As for MUFON, my experience with a sighting I investigated in 1985 of two low, slow and quiet triangle-type craft was met with a refusal to investigate the situation. Walt Andrus personallytold me that the craft "were on maneuvers in that area" that night and it did not need to be investigated! Take that for what it is worth.

In observing MUFON from the mid-1970s and arguing with Richard Hall about their refusal to consider abduction cases as legitimate, I have concluded that MUFON does little with cases other than to be a collection point--probably unofficially for Uncle, like Blue Book, and help keep the level at serious investigations at a manageable level.

Realistically, they could be all over the triangle situation and virtually prove that triangles are our craft, but they seem to want to leave alone drawing any conclusions from the data that has amassed toward that end. Like the official government stance, they simply want the cases to be reported and allow the whole UFO enigma to continue along its merry way and leave it to some other agency or org to call the shots.

As far as I know, there has not been one definite book published that nails down the triangles as domestic craft. The reason why that is the case is probably because to admit to domestic triangles will lead to the doorstep of having to admit to the legitimatcy of alien UFOs.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks guys I wish everyone could've seen it.
The green and purple looked like "electric haze". Sometimes I find myself looking up and going right into memory remembering the whole incident over and over again.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
After it all happened I came home freaked out my wife, couldn't sleep at all for about 3 days. I drew the crafts and colored them the appropriate orange and the panels...The panels are burned in my mind. I could see every detail and aerodynamic feature of the crafts like I was looking at a sports car. I could tell which panels opened, and which were more a part of the whole shell.
I also remember this feeling of intense heat all around me.
I feel like I'm crazy, I don't tell people, they think you're crazy, and many people don't believe in them.
I don't thin I have ever in my life took a UFO story seriously, I though maybe these people were delusional or were simply reaching for attention. I felt ashamed for them that they would lie.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

These where not flying like airplanes, they were flying sideways like fish, I'm not even sure how they would land. These things were huge too, I used to work at O'Hare airport in Chicago, I can guess how big something is from the ground.
The hole or wormhole I'm guessing was pretty bright too, it almost looked like it was being lit up b a blacklight.

new topics

top topics

join