It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy vamps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes, I know. The words psy vamp (Psychic Vampire) Sounds like somthing out of a bad 80's sci-fi film , but as many of you on this fourm know, They are real. I started this thread just to see how many there are.
But first, let me tell you about "vampires"

Sanguine Vampires - Your steryotypical blood sucking vampire. Some fringe people say they exist, I think not!

Auto-Sanguine Vampires - Same thing as above, but to themselves.

Psy-Vamp - These are people who can not produce thier own energies. So, They must take it from others. If you had two buckets, One with a hose in it and one without and sat them in the sun, some of the water from the hoseless bucket would go away, much as with our body energy. We have to steal from the hosed bucket to replenish this energy.

So my question is, Do any of you know any psyvamps or are one?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Okay, i'll play your little game.
I'm considered a "psy vampire" in a way, I'm always negative and people say I suck the life from them and walk away. Either that or i'm a psychopathic pessimist, a damn good one might I add.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Lol, being a pessimist doesn't make you a psyvamp

link   
I never really believed any of this psy vamp thing until I became a tattoo artist

because I had daily contact with various people from all walks of life I started noticing that with some people after I TATTOOED THEM,I would feel drained ,not just tired physically but spiritually and emotionally exhausted. Many of my colleges and I would compare stories about clients like that. What to do with such a person became a big end of day review topic

link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

That was funny! If that's the case, I know TONS of psys! But, who are we to say what does or does not exist that is 'other worldly'? Personally, I have witnessed many very hard to grasp, very strange things in my time on this rock. If you limit your mind, you limit your experience, right? We all loose anyway : )

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes...I've known some....suck the living energy right out of you. High maintenance narcissists. Some of the UFOer's would call them Reptilians...cold blooded B**tards they are....

Wow! I feel better....thanks I needed the rant!
edit on 7-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Lol reptilians are BS

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've come across many in my career as a massage therapist. I can go 8+ hours straight working on clients, but then after certain clients, I can just about feel my energy being drained. I finally learned with these particular clients to "allow" them a flood of energy right from the start, and then block it the rest of the massage. It seems to work and they leave happy. I can't explain how I do it... it's too.... "third eye" as strange as that sounds. I'm a sports massage therapist, but have a very very good feel for energy.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I believe that I use to be one a long time ago. I have a theory that sometimes your situation can make you one. I used to be crazy desperate, and at that time, I did not know why. so I would try to be amongst certain people, and they like me at first, but very soon after, didn't want me. I was looking for other people to provide those life things I was needing. Now, I'm not like that anymore, and people like me in person, without the rejection after.
On this forum though, it's quite another matter! (Those threads where everyone around me get stars, and I like a sore thumb standing out, are made sure to be passed over....... like in grade school when NO one picks you for their team...)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

On this forum though, it's quite another matter! (Those threads where everyone around me get stars, and I like a sore thumb standing out, are made sure to be passed over....... like in grade school when NO one picks you for their team...)

hahahaha!!! oh how I have felt the rejection too!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Psy-Vamp - These are people who can not produce thier own energies. So, They must take it from others. If you had two buckets, One with a hose in it and one without and sat them in the sun, some of the water from the hoseless bucket would go away, much as with our body energy. We have to steal from the hosed bucket to replenish this energy.

So my question is, Do any of you know any psyvamps or are one?

yes, i know of a few psyvamps... and no, i'm not one of them!

most of the psyvamps that i know of and the ones that i see on the forums don't even know that they are "psyvamps" :/ these people make you sad, unhappy, feeling stupid, etc... and they do this only for the purpose so that they feel joy, happiness, feeling smart, etc... but, the sad part is that they don't even realize why they do the the things they do to hurt others... or am i wrong to think this way?

also, i think that most of the "trolls" (if not all) on the forums do the trolling for that same reason!!
so, count the number of trolls that you can find around here and you will have the approximate number of psyvamps...

but, may i ask you this: why is it so important for you to know how many psyvamps are out here? are you one of them yourself too??

thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This, too, is a vague and debatable concept...psychic vampire, well....ah, could mean lots of things to different people. To me it conjures the image of people who are needy for attention or create drama to draw you into their little web...if this is what you are talking about, I do know people like this, certainly. I avoid them. Easy for me, not so easy for others maybe.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

In my view, it's chronic negativity. I well remember being a black hole of negativity. With nothing good to offer. I have been around people who were negative and never generated their own humor. They didn't have a sense of humor, but were capable of laughing a little, at an amusement from another source. They make me claustrophobic and nervous. Talking about in-person encounters.
I agree with the previous poster about trolls. Do you ever see that thread or post, and you could tell it was a labor of love, then an individual will immediately respond to it, with something brief and anhialating like a gunshot to the forehead. It's like you popped a giant parade balloon which was hopefull everyone would appreciate it! I just hate that, it makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yes, i looked this up and found out that doctors call people who need attention or drama psyvamps too....

top topics

join