It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moammar Gaddafi Found, Surrounded By Libyan Rebels: Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
You should wake up my dear Judge! The Trial of Mankind is about to begin!

I could not agree more. All of these false revolutions are taking a toll on the whole of human kind. There will be supreme retribution for such blasphemy of man's inherent nature to exploit and kill other men.

Anyone ever heard of purgatory? Flames are not afraid of the guns of the empire and they leave nothing but ash and perhaps the opportunity for rebirth. It has happened before, wiping out arrogant civilizations and will happen again if this continues.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

I pray that Gadhafi gets to talk to the World again! He has so much he can tell us as he is a "witness" to their evil intents.

I pray for him to remain safe even though I do know that there is such a thing as Divine Grace! In other words, we all must relinquish our thoughts that we are truly in control; even the Devil himself is at the Mercy of GOD!

Bless you Gadhafi, Bless your family, your People, and your Country as the Dark Lord is about to close in around us all.

I hardly think the people of Lybia share these sentiments. Not after the mass killings, executions etc. I wont be shedding any tears for the creep. He has WPC Yvonne Fletcher and the Lockerbie bombing to atone for as well

What mass killings? What executions?

I've seen some brutal violence carried out by the NATO mercs, but I have yet to see any raw evidence of Ghaddafi's forces being the madmen that the media claims.

Lockerbie bombing? Grow up. That happened years ago. If it was such a pressing issue then why did they wait until now? This has nothing to do with the Lockerbie bombing or the interests of Libyan citizens; it's part of the larger divide and conquer strategy that the West has been carrying out against the East.

Don't you get it yet? Libyans are people just like us. Western governments formed mercenary forces to rape and pillage Libya while supporting them by bombing a lot of Libyan infrastructure to set it back by decades so globalist institutions can own the victors through debt. Have you not seen the water supplies bombed by NATO? The beheadings carried out by shia rebels? The NATO arms shipments to the rebels being redistributed to regional Islamic revolutionary forces? Prison camps for black Libyans? And you think this is all justified because of a plane bombing decades ago? Pathetic.

Lockerbie was a dreadful horrible crime. Not only did all the passengers die but innocent people living in their homes on the ground below them. I am sure they will not agree with your views either. I dont need to grow up thank you. The victims never got a chance to experience aging, as that was taken away from them by Ghaddfi, a defecting high ranking member of his ex Government confirmed Ghaffdi ordered the bombing. So yeah i would say Lockerbie is a very BIG part of the UK involvement in the war and also the murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher. It is an opportunity to sort out this for once and all and bring peace to the families of the victims.

Where is your evidence that NATO has hired mercenaries? I know the SAS are reported to be on the ground granted but mercenaries? I think you will find that Gaffadfhi has done much of the hiring.

Yes Lybians are people like us. That is why they started a revolution as they had enough of being oppressed for 42 years.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I hardly think the people of Lybia share these sentiments. Not after the mass killings, executions etc. I wont be shedding any tears for the creep. He has WPC Yvonne Fletcher and the Lockerbie bombing to atone for as well

I think you should be the Judge of Gadhafi then! Gadhafi is not the bomber and is not the trigger man in your trial, he stood behind anything that was anti-west which may be his guilt but should I now stand trial as well?

Any and all restitution will be between GOD, not NATO, and who are we to say what the people of Libya want? I have seen enough to warrant my own words, your sentiments are about judging and damning a single man for crimes he did not do. Besides, it is not hard to know that this has nothing to do with a bomb or a gun!

You should wake up my dear Judge! The Trial of Mankind is about to begin!

I quite agree God is the ultimate judge but we can also form our own opinions and views and sometimes have the hard taks of making judgements. Else we would have murderers let loose killing people instead of being behind bars. We have to have a basic list of rules to live with else society would be in a mess. Even God gave us The Ten Commandments, even the Koran, Torah and other major relgious texts have simmilar rules. God of course will be the ultimate judge. But i dont think even He would condone what the likes of Gadaffi, Hitler, Pol Pot et al have done. But then that's just me.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Lockerbie was a dreadful horrible crime. Not only did all the passengers die but innocent people living in their homes on the ground below them. I am sure they will not agree with your views either. I dont need to grow up thank you.

What about that Iranian passenger jet that the Americans shot down in the Persian Gulf decades ago? Are they not as important? Those who murdered them got a slap on the wrist, not invaded.

Thousands have died in Libya during this year, their country destroyed, and you say it is all justified because you think Ghaddafi bombed an airliner decades ago, along with one other person. You do know that the Libyan charged with orchastrating the airliner bombing was released by the UK authorities as part of a deal for them to extract Libyan oil, right? That's how much they cared about it.

It is an opportunity to sort out this for once and all and bring peace to the families of the victims.

Are you joking? Do you have any bloody idea how many people have been murdered, tortured and suppressed by the West over the past 50 years? Millions. And you think bombing Libya into ruins is justice?

Where is your evidence that NATO has hired mercenaries? I know the SAS are reported to be on the ground granted but mercenaries? I think you will find that Gaffadfhi has done much of the hiring.

Where is my evidence? I study geopolitics for a living. This is how the West has worked ever since the beginning of the Cold War. You can call them rebels all you want, but when they are funded, armed and trained by outside forces, I consider them to be proxy fighters/state-sponsored terrorists/mercinaries.

And you can add the CIA and JTF-2 to your list of Western operatives on the ground in Libya before coalition airstrikes. They were there to mark out targets, set up logistics, and conduct assassinations. Democracy, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join