It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Nuclear Power Plant Ready For August Launch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Iran's Nuclear Power Plant Ready For August Launch

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jNZNUsreHVoV-xNlAOMwRBjemkqQ?docId=CNG.1ab5d657468a2ee5f1590c010c34102a.111]www.google.com[/ur l]

But the plant's construction has been strongly opposed by Isreal amid fears that it forms a part of Iran's suspected nuclear weapons development programme.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This paired with the leaks from cablegate further supports my speculation that Iran's nuclear programme is a manufactures distraction from Syria's own admitted clandestine nuclear weapons program and eagerness to aquire SCUD's.

China, Russia, NK and Iran have all made moves to inhibit western influence in Syria's programme. Iran has gone as far to say their willing to deploy troops in support of Syria if the west doesn't back down. Russia is continuing to sell arms to Syria and China is backing financially and moving, with Russia, to protect Syria from UN sanctions and other soft counters from the west.

I apologize if there are grammatical errors, posting from a mobile. If you needs more info on the facts I presented in support of my theory, see my Wikileaks thread found in my signature. There are other, non-related but interesting threads as well.

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jNZNUsreHVoV-xNlAOMwRBjemkqQ?docId=CNG.1ab5d657468a2ee5f1590c010c34102a.111]www.google.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
here's the link

Iran's nuclear plant ready for August launch: Russia

I wonder what Israel plans to "launch" in celebration ?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
here's some recent info.

Sun, 22 Aug 2010
One day after Iran launched its first nuclear power plant, former UN chief weapons inspector Hans Blix has hailed "positive" cooperation between Tehran and Moscow.

Iran began injecting the first supply of nuclear fuel into the Bushehr nuclear power plant on Saturday, after Russia delivered its ffirst [sic] batch of nuclear fuel.

The fact that Russia is supplying Iran with fuel is "very positive," as it demonstrates that Tehran could rely on foreign suppliers for its fuel need, Blix told the BBC on Sunday.

In case anyone still had any illusions about whose side Mr. Blix is on.

The remarks came on the heel of similar claims by State Department spokesman Darby Holladay.

Holladay acknowledged that the Iranian nuclear facility carries no risk of proliferation but stressed that launching the power plant "underscores that Iran does not need an indigenous enrichment capability if its intentions are purely peaceful."

In case anyone still had any illusions about whose side the State Department is on.

The west insists that Iran should exchange its low-enriched uranium abroad for fuel for a medical research reactor.

However, Head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi has rejected such claims.

"Suppose we receive the required nuclear fuel for the plant from the Russians for the next ten years, what are we going to do for the next 30 to 50 years?" the Iranian nuclear point man queried on Saturday…

In other words, the Iranians are going to continue to pursue highly enriched uranium – for their massive medical research program.

"In other words, the Iranians are going to continue to pursue highly enriched uranium – for their massive medical research program." ......

"Medical Research" ????

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry

Iran has gone as far to say their willing to deploy troops in support of Syria if the west doesn't back down.

Could you post the link to that statement / article please .

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That plant will be a smoldering ash pile once the Israelis are ready to begin the greatest war this planet has ever seen.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Iran's power plant now online. Fresh news from now.
CNN

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
Russia is continuing to sell arms to Syria and China is backing financially and moving, with Russia, to protect Syria from UN sanctions and other soft counters from the west.

I apologize if there are grammatical errors, posting from a mobile. If you needs more info on the facts I presented in support of my theory

Interesting theory however I wouldn't be so sure about the relationship between Russia and Syria. The region is in flux and the situation fluid.

Russia warns Syrian ruler he may face 'sad fate'

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said Thursday he has warned Syria's ruler that he will face a "sad fate" if he fails to introduce reforms in his country and open a peaceful dialogue with the opposition.....

Russia — which has had close political ties with Syria since Soviet times and provided it with weapons — had urged Assad to find a compromise with the opposition but warned that the West shouldn't interfere in Syrian affairs with such a resolution.

But on Wednesday, after Russia and other countries dropped their long-standing opposition, the U.N. Security Council finally responded to the escalating violence in Syria by condemning Assad's forces for attacking civilians and committing human rights violations.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

This simply shows me that the Iranians are totally lacking in critical thinking. What do they hope to accomplish with nuclear energy/ If they are telling the truth in regards to nuclear weapons. There has been so many problems with the nuclear energy plants of late not counting Fukishemia. Any country wanting these in their region are asking for mass suicide. Add the threat to possible war and terrorists attacks in the MIddle East makes it a matter of when not if for their plants to have some type of disaster.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
That plant will be a smoldering ash pile once the Israelis are ready to begin the greatest war this planet has ever seen.

Izrael has no firepower to make "greatest war this planet has ever seen".All those 200+ nukes cant be shot at every country on the Earth,and Izrael has no manpower for the job either(In the case they are "stand-alone")
If Izrael shoots Nukes on Iran(or anybody else) that will be beggining of WW3,and than every living thing on this planet is dead.Why would Izrael want that? Nobody wants Nuklear war,because it doesnt acheave anything.Nukes are only made to scare small countries

But if should start big war soon,it is going to be in Syria,Iran will deffinitely help them(because they are last gates to get to Iran),and China will help too(at least with finances).
But they first need to catch up with Gadaffi,i heard they are on the way to retake Tripoli(No "official" proof of that).I dont know anymore to who to believe,but i am well aware to who NOT to believe(MSM)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Iranian nuclear plan goes back as far as 50’s (Atom for Peace program) by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

“I feel impelled to speak today in a language that in a sense is new – one which I, who have spent so much of my life in the military profession, would have preferred never to use.

That new language is the language of atomic warfare.”

Is there any wrong with a plan that every country in the world enjoys the cheap energy from the nuclear power? Something Izrahell with 7 mill population enjoys but Iran with 10X population should be threatened to destructions by idiots..?

Is there any form of proof that Iran actually make nuclear bomb..?

Remember, all Iran wants is to be INDEPENDENT and I hope the achieve their objective.

Israhell can go to hell…

new topics

top topics

join