It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Old Clues Search

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
......... minions of enlightenment, i ask you, come together and help me
figure this out by choosing a number between 1 and 11 (note; only if you
are serious about this and would like to help) we are going to search the
whole forum, MINION STYLE!...

GREAT IDEA!!! Nosfertatu Zodd
Let`s hit these pages hard folks. Please make one post per person and just edit it. Make the subject with your page number. As I see a subject number added below, I will update this thread with the name, so we have a quick and easy way to see which pages still need to be found. Just add anything that you think may be provide some insight to this last part or the overall idea of the rings meaning or what to do with them. Remember the clues solved in the beginning are still in PurdueNucs website. He has everything updated from the first 3 ring finds. The 4th ring has them all located on my website www.icebunnies.com... it will be under the title of 4 of the 4. Now, I have all of 0,1,2,3,4, 5, and Cerberus` posts listed in there as well, so if you are not sure if something has changed, you can cross reference there. Good Luck.

1=
2=
3=
4= JCMinJapan
5= enaxor
6= Chris (Nosferatu Zodd)
7= Cinderloft
8= enaxor
9= HelenHeaven
10= JCMinJapan completed
11= JCMinJapan completed

[edit on 22-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

[edit on 23-8-2004 by John bull 1]

[edit on 23-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anything in italics are my own comments. The rest are copied from the threads.

Current status of Check: Current status of Check: In Progress | Taking Break | Completed

Threads already checked: 42328, 42753, 42176, 42865, 42908, 42706, 42969, 42631, 42759, 43642, 44352, 42253, 42454, 43903, 44649, 44734, 42355, 44129, 44890, 44958, 44930, 43513, 44979, 44787, 45020, 44085, 45032, 45087, 45104, 43279, 44677, 45142, 44943, 42712

******start of thread 42328 ******
www.abovetopsecret.com...
1+1+1+1=?
1+1+1+1=all
1+1+1+1=1
Four strangers will unite.
Four voices will merge.

FIND THE RINGS... The hunt begins 5.2004 So, the hunt has ended now and the search begins

all must know
the spirit of the hunt
is the spirit of the source
partisan fusion of the many
enables the alliance of the captains
four shall be one
one shall be all
only when all
think as one

******end of thread 42328 ******

******start of thread 42253 ******

All shall Join The Hunt
Four Strangers Shall Unite
Four Voices shall Merge
Ignorance Is Denied

******end of thread 42253 ******

******start of thread 42355 ******

the number has been told
of that which there are
and only those that are
are the number which shall be
are the number to hunt
the hunt of three fourths
and the hunt of one fourth
to find that which there are
far and wide
near and close
there are
in that which there are
there is more than one
all are different
all become one
the one that matters
the one that is many
the many that matters

all must know
the spirit of the hunt
is the spirit of the source
partisan fusion of the many
enables the alliance of the captains
four shall be one
one shall be all
only when all
think as one

All may join the hunt. Four will succeed. Four will become one. One will become many. Many will deny ignorance.

******end of thread 42355 ******

******start of thread 42712 ******

the number has been told
of that which there are
and only those that are
are the number which shall be
are the number to hunt
the hunt of three fourths
and the hunt of one fourth
to find that which there are
far and wide
near and close
there are
in that which there are
there is more than one
all are different
all become one
the one that matters
the one that is many
the many that matters

******end of thread 42712 ******

[edit on 22-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Current status: In Progress | Taking a Break | Completed

Threads already checked: 45148, 45134, 45022, 45310, 44090, 45657, 45757, 45758, 45329, 43945, 31919, 45030, 45765, 46497, 46322, 46564, 46851, 46309, 46245, 46868, 48068, 48073, 46951, 46507, 48192, 48564, 48640, 49229, 45366, 48899, 48670, 48927, 44611, 50523, 50996, 50693, 50440, 42443, 48617, 50727, 46533, 51010

******start of thread 45134 ******

When the scholars told him what the words were and how old they must be to be in that ancient first language, Hammurabi was greatly pleased. These were Kingly words, he thought, and their ancient provenance was a sign of his divine right to rule. He placed the two rings on his fingers, pleased and reassured of his destiny. And the great Hammurabi was inspired with the code of law.
####
the line continues to this day. knowing the power of two. wanting the power of four.

******end of thread 45134 ******

******start of thread 44611 ******

This was a U2U by 5 to only certain members of the hunt
"FIND THE RINGS IS NOT A GAME. THESE RINGS THEY WOULD HAVE YOU FIND FOR THEM CONTAIN ANCIENT SECRETS THAT ARE NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS "GAME" ARE ACTING AS AGENTS WHO WOULD USE THE UNION OF THE RINGS FOR ILL-ENDS. YOU SHOULD NOT REVEAL YOU HAVE FOUND THE RINGS TO THEM. IT WOULD BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND THE OTHERS WHO FIND THEM. THERE ARE MYSTERIES AND POWERS BEHIND THE ORIGINS OF THESE THAT MODERN MEN CANNOT AND WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. THE UNION MUST NOT OCCUR BY THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS "HUNT" WHO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE FUN. THE REASON THE "CLUES" ARE NOT ALL COMING AT ONCE IS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ALL THE CLUES THEMSELVES. THEY OBSERVE YOUR PROGRESS IN SOLVING WHAT THEY HAVE FOUND, WHICH IN TURN LEADS THEM TO THE NEXT CLUES. YOU ARE DOING ALL THEIR WORK FOR THEM. DO NOT AID THEM. IT IS DANGEROUS TO DO SO."
******end of thread 44611 ******

[edit on 23-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I found this on page 8, thread 53463

"i have received confirmation from our other friends and locked t
heir encoded files into the sequence we discussed. we can decode
the files any time, they are buried in the usual places, requiri
ng the usual method for extraction. i've locked the extraction c
odes in concert with the decryption routine revealed when mine i
s located and ownership confirmed. we all thought this was the s
afest method to ensure only the proper shall gain access. when y
ou find the location of my virtual ring, enter the complete URL
combined with the item containing my virtual ring. Confirmation
will be requested, and the ring expedited to your specified loca
tion. combine as usual the inscription, to initiate the decrypti
on process that will unlock the sequence of clues from 2, 3,& 4."

It definately confirms that the first ring word is the key to unlocking the rest.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
enaxor:

So you think the first ring word should be applied to that list of coded files we have then? hmmm, JCM, think it would work? perhaps the other words as well?

Oh, I have also gone over all of page seven. The only interesting things in there were about the site hacks, and the kilby-spawn. There was a lot of talking with/about -5- as well. Wonder what he has been up to lately. Would like to hear from him.

C.

Edit:

Clues on page 7:

Ask deep... "spheres of colors" clue...

"find it among talk of three
find it among the spheres of colors
find it in the teaming masses of Kilby-spawn"

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Cinderloft]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinderloft
enaxor:

So you think the first ring word should be applied to that list of coded files we have then? hmmm, JCM, think it would work? perhaps the other words as well?

That's what I was thinking and that the first word ring (as stated in the verse we got just before the 4th ring was found) is the key to unlock all the words. Under the prize tab on FTR page is states:" Grand Prize: A final grand prize is awarded to the four who posses the rings and decode the inscriptions. So all the words are needed, but the first word is the key to the rest and the beginning of the solve.

Question for the captains. Do the words look like words or jibberish like they are encrypted?

Another link I found on page eight was this link to a Summerian Dictionary posted by Smudge. I don't know if it will help, but it might......

www.ping.de...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This could be worth a try on the files. It is a good find. I have asked Smirkley to check this out as his is the first ring-word, so not much we can do.

I will hit the hit the sumerian dictionary with vigor and see if anything pops up......

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
COME ON FOLKS!!! We need more people for PAGES!!!!!!!

We need your help. NZ has had a great idea. We have already found some possibilities already. We need to hit all the pages and see what we can come up with. This has to be a team effort!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'll have a search thru page 9

...work in progress....

the only interesting things so far......

thread #52956
post regardin a member called Icarus whose post is dated 31 -12 -1969
the post only says MJ -12 401

(I don't think this was ever followed up on)

thread # 52956 page 3
post by -5- asking what you would enter into deep (answer "list")

thread # 52817

this was mentioned:
sumerian proverb "(1) whoever walks with the truth shall generrate life (1)"
(apparently taken from an earlier clue ?)

4 gods of Sumeria, An, KI, Enki, Enlil

thread #7250 was by one 1 and is titled
(1) whoever walks with the trueth shall genearte life (1)
UhW3QZWvU1SbUhWHQVWPUFSXUZKTMpOjcxezEJG7AdSTAZGnQRKLIBGHAZWbEhG/ElSTENGnERCPE5GXUdG/ApWfE9GfAlWbERCnE9CbEtGnA9WfElCzUdKHEtWfEhGbIBGnEJGPANWLUdGjEFCnUZ GXE5WbEBG7IBCnUdCrAxKDANSTE9GXEVWfERCfERKDQRGXElCPAlGnAhW3UZGnERCTAdWfAdCfUdKDEFCPUZGnEhCTEJGTEpSTElC3QRG7AlGbUdCbEZGTEpCfEpGnEVCrE9GbApWbEhG/EVGjUdCr AxKDANSTEZGnEJGTARCPANG3EFG3EVGDUdGPEtGrIJCfUdCfEFCTIJCjUdCPAdGTUZGfApWbAtG3UZGjE9GnQRGTA1CfUdG/ApWfApCzERWbEVCPE9GbExS/QROzE1GLERWbAtCrUZGXERCXEdGTAN GjERCTAdGPUZCvE1WbEhG/ElSTENG3AlKDApCPEtWbEVCfEVCXERaDQRSDUZC3E1G/ElWfA1GHARWfEBGvUZCXE5KHERGvEVCvE1WbAZCTApSTQBWbEhG/E9GfEZG7EhWfE1GjUdGXQRG3E1CXERWb EhCbE1GXANWbANCrUZGnERWbA1G3E9GnUdG/EdCnUZCfE1GnA9KDElGXUdGXEZGTUZGLE5CrQRGDElGjUdGnEVCPEVCbEtG3EVG/ElCjUdG/EJGvE1GLERWbANG3EpSTApGnAdGzUZGfE1GXAZGvEl STANG/QRCTIBCjERCTEVCPEVGLENWbAtCPUZCPApWbElGTUZCjE5aDQRSDUdGDEtWbAdGzERCfENWbAVGvAlCfApWbEFCXElGbUdCrAxGTUZGLERC7EhWfEhCfAZWbAhGjA1GXUdCPEFWfApCzEhCr QRG7IBCfUdG/ApWfAlGXUdG/EZWfURGfE1GPEBGTURSTEpGXEJWfElGrERKDEhCTEVGDEtC3QRGbEVGjE9GnEZWfApCzERKHQRGjIJGDUdCnERWfEVGLENWbAVG7IFCbIBKDAdW3gFa7ING7ANCPUZ CvApWbANGvIJSTEVG/EZWfIBGHAZWbA9GDUZCXE5KHEZGjEpCfApaDQRKnElC/ERKHAZGTARSTUxaHQRKbE5GHERCjAdCnUZCzEhCPQRCbEVGDIJGnAhWfAdCvANG7QRCPARGfANG7QRGbElGLERCT ANCPElGXUdKLAtGXElWL

(not sure if this was solved or not)

[edit on 22-8-2004 by helenheaven]

[edit on 23-8-2004 by helenheaven]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey guys, sorry i haven't reported in, but i think i left something important out of my little paragraph yesterday. In the red clues it says 'the search is not here. the search is here' and 'the search is outside. the search is inside'
'only the wise shall know' Weren't you pretty wise finding your ring JCM?
Of course all im saying is that i think we may have to log out when we search and we will see a banner or "something" somewhere. Making something visible to non-members and putting it in the previous hunt posts would make it hard for us to find it, ensuring no-one would just stumble accross it, as no non-member in their right mind would look through all the posts for any reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
In the red clues it says 'the search is not here. the search is here' and 'the search is outside. the search is inside'
'only the wise shall know' Weren't you pretty wise finding your ring JCM?
Of course all im saying is that i think we may have to log out when we search and we will see a banner or "something" somewhere. .......

I went through all the posts on page 10 and 11 to check the adverts... nothing on any of them. But, good idea NZ.

Current status: In Progress | Taking a Break | Completed

Not much found relevant to this part of the search

[edit on 25-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
hey guys , i was looking at the background pic of the id page someone posted on another thread . I am convinced it is a paralell viewing puzzle . The kind you stare at and then it seperates all of a sudden .

Iam not trying to get anyone to stare at the damn thing for an hour straight like I did , but there is a lot of wierd images that can be found just by regular viewing .

everytime it was starting to shift , I refocused and had to start over .

maybe someone will have some luck , I will give it another shot tomorrow after my eyes heal from the CRT radiation .

hope I'm not being ignorant .

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm working on page 5, so far the most interesting thing is this quote poster God used, which was linked to Purdue's site.

Your mission is clear, you must find one of the four Deny Ignorance rings. They are rings of gold and engraved with words of truth, making the wearer a true captain. Once the four secret words of truth are combined, they will reveal your shared path, your shared destiny, and open up tools of knowledge and learning for the four new captains of enlightenment.

It apparently was part of an encoded message found in the source code of FTR homepage on 04/07/04, before the hunt started. If you'll notice it describes "endgame" or what the captains are suppose to do(which I have bolded). So I'm thinking that the "old clues reveal some" from the white clues we received, is pointing us to any old clue that describes endgame.

I am still checking page 5, I will post anymore that I find.......

Edit: I've finished page 5, it doesn't appear that anything else is of use in those threads. Most of that page was about the Sydney Swans and mirror solves.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by enaxor]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ill Start PG 3
JCMin beat me to pg4

Relevant Clues:

Possibilities:

Chat:

Will edit shortly!

top topics

join