It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien invasion?..may have started already

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I see alot of discussion here with regard to this happening - incidently, i love this type of stuff - lol!

Anyway the following links give you an idea as to what im referring to , for those of you who spend too much thought on roswell, s8 and area 51 - maybe the truth is infront of us and we are too busy thinkin elsewhere...

www.subversiveelement.com...
www.flyingrods.com...

Getting bored doing links.. but these should enlighten - and perhaps wet your research skills.

Any ideas guys/girls??

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Ok, To me it sounds unlikly... since SO MANY things like this have been reported, maybe its an attention seeker fooling others to belive these things, or maybe its a common haulucination from drinking too much and drugs.

However, assume that they are real... you state that an alien invasion has taken place, have they hurt/killed any vast ammount of humans?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I believe in lots of things, but not rods.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Those pictures of "rods" look like moths flying through the air at warp speed.

Seriously, I've read that these "rods" are nothing but flying insects being caught by the camera as they are flying. It's kind of like when you wave your hand by a computer screen and you can see multiple images of your hand at the same time. Try it.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There is no signs of intelligent life in space expect us. Until there is clear evidence, there is no threat of an invasion from intelligent life forms

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
There is no signs of intelligent life in space expect us.

You seem to be very matter of fact about this; maybe you have some deeper knowledge in the subject that would like to share? Or maybe what you meant to say was: There is no undeniable evidence of intelligent life in space expect us. As to the question of no signs, you should really add that this is your opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
There is no signs of intelligent life in space expect us. Until there is clear evidence, there is no threat of an invasion from intelligent life forms

Im going to agree with Durden, that is your opinion and should be treated as such. Some people may have experienced thier evidence, however I agree that there is no threat of an invasion even if there were intelligent life forms here today.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There is no invasion,or every single person on this planet would know about it.There appears to be recon going on,and non-hostile(for the most part)monitoring,but it seems to be done in a secretive,careful manner.

top topics

join