It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling those who have experience "hunting" ghosts or other paranormal/unexplained things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Awhile back I posted a thread about my experiences a few years back about mysterious red eyes glowing in a cornfield. I am preparing to return and try to see if I can see it again and possibly capture something on film or video. I have enclosed a link to the original post. I would like if those who have experience ghost hunting or hunting/investigating unexplained things can maybe give me some tips on how to go about it or what equipment would be best to use etc. Thanks in advance and I will be sure to share my findings on here.

here is the link to my other post Red eyes in the cornfields

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

That's weird, and creepy!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Woodwytch, Truthseeker1984 both have experience with this. I would get in touch with them and see what they have to say. There are others out there too, just have to take a look.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
thermal imaging eq. is good but if it appeared
solid in any way bear trap

maybe a baseball bat and
a good pair of running shoes.
eta forget the baseball bat take your gun with you.
If you can get a thermal imaging device it would at
least give you the shape and size.
edit on 31-8-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

I am an Avid reader of woodwytch and her posts I plan to ask her for advice as well thank you for the recommendations

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've seen red glowing eyes in my old house before. It looked like something out of a cartoon lol

And no I wasn't on drugs, I was young though.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well I was hoping for more info before now but I want to say thank you to those who have takin the time to respond. So tonight me and my cousin are going out fishing. I am taking a camera and a tape recorder and am going to see if I can get my hands on a thermal imager that someone has. I am going to set them up and see what happens.

top topics

join