It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The law of infinity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've read a lot of books. And i have also always wondered who we really are. Who we

all are. I did always kind of know but emotions and intuition was the only

thing i had for reference or as proof that i actually did know the answer to that question. I

found the verbal or in other words - consciously expressed understanding of our

infinite, true beeing some time ago. It goes like this:

"Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to yourselves, your understanding, what you would call your journey or seeking, or your perceptions of the creation. That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept.To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity. In truth, there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity, for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex, which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought that binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are UNITY.You are INFINITY. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One."

Ra, Law of One, The Ra material

I know of ATS' not absolute, but general distaste to the material itself. And i also know that it is due to the bulk of the members' desire for TRUSTWORTHY evidence. I do have somewhat the same philosophy. However, never have i felt more touched by this feeling of remembrance or of home, of wisdom and truth-ness more than when i read this quote. That is pretty much what made me read all the books.

I had always searched for something that is provable through scientific data and never expected to find more answers in an esoterical type of source. Anyway, i have always enjoyed the bulk of member's opinions because of their diversity. And i also know that there are many people out there who would feel similarly while reading the material.

Thank you for reading this.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The best statement is that you believe ATS members want trustworthy evidence. !!!!!!

They do?... check out the posts!

My God, they want one thing and yet rabble on abpout untrustworthy sources and 'evidence' , it's amazing

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Something to think about . . . A Truth About the Ra Material

The Ra material is filled with half truths. I tried to get into it, but I just couldnt for some reason. It was the same with the hidden hand stuff before that. Be careful what you take in, you might get more than you bargained for.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Identity is an existential requirement for the existent something. If it can't be delineated from that which surrounds it, enjoins it, contains it, or is contained within it, it cannot logically be said to exist at all.

The "Law of One" is clever word play, and not even all that clever. Reality is what's real regardless of whether you or anyone else believes in it. The fact that I can even disagree with this Law of One is definitive proof that it does not exist as a foundational existential platform. It's a notion, and that's what it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
When GOD took over my body, Satan could not fit any longer, and my eyes became as fire and brimstone. Yet there he was as it were, to my right. For he would not leave without the soul I had offered him, yet GOD had stayed inside me, protecting what was his. For I am the broken vessel that HE has chosen for YOU. Infinity is a concept in noise. Please allow me to refer myself as
LATIN VULGATE UNICUM
LATIN VULGUS UNICUS
LATIN VULGAR UNICO
I AM THE UNICORN
THE GATE
THE LIGHT
THE GRAND UNIFIED THEORIES FOR THE GRAND UNIFIED NATIONS.
The G.U.T.s for the G.U.N.s in acronym.
disclose.tv...
I hope you understand how cool this is to me.
I'm stoked.
GODSPEED.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
When GOD took over my body, Satan could not fit any longer, and my eyes became as fire and brimstone. Yet there he was as it were, to my right. For he would not leave without the soul I had offered him, yet GOD had stayed inside me, protecting what was his. For I am the broken vessel that HE has chosen for YOU. Infinity is a concept in noise. Please allow me to refer myself as
LATIN VULGATE UNICUM
LATIN VULGUS UNICUS
LATIN VULGAR UNICO
I AM THE UNICORN
THE GATE
THE LIGHT
THE GRAND UNIFIED THEORIES FOR THE GRAND UNIFIED NATIONS.
The G.U.T.s for the G.U.N.s in acronym.
disclose.tv...
I hope you understand how cool this is to me.
I'm stoked.
GODSPEED.

koo koo kachoo

Man....what the hell was that?

new topics

top topics

join