It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass from Sea-Tac tower breaks in D.C. quake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OK, not the most attention grabbing title for a thread, but bear with me...

From the seattle pi article:

"Interesting tidbit about the East Coast earthquake today," Church wrote. "The only thing that fell and broke during the quake here this afternoon at the NATCA HQ building in Washington, D.C.: A piece of glass that our Sea-Tac members gave us from the old SEA tower that was heavily damaged in the February 2001 Seattle earthquake!"

What if the 2001 Nisqually quake wasn't natural? What if it was a product of a HAARP weapons test? What if glass, an amorphous solid, can capture vibrational information during an earthquake? What if a HAARP-generated earthquake leaves a distinct signature within that vibrational information? What if that information could then be "read" using something like confocal laser scanning microscopy? It would make sense to cause that information to be destroyed, maybe even in another earthquake, no?
edit on 26/8/2011 by iterationzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Let me get this straight...
Are you theorizing that the glass from the 2001 Seatac tower was imprinted with a vibrational HAARP signature that reacted to the same frequency from the same HAARP signature used 10 years later which caused it to "jump" off the shelf?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

I was suggesting that TPTB used HAARP to generate another earthquake to destroy evidence from the 2001 earthquake. But the notion that the vibrational information stored in the original glass could have had some kind of resonance effect is certainly an interesting one.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Wouldn't that just create more glass with this supposed signature?
Unless we are putting logic aside.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I know right! I'm thinking there would be easier methods to destroy the glass... Like a clumsy cleaning lady or some kid playing ball in the house.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Easier, but ones which would cast more suspicion in terms of a cover-up.

How much glass was salvaged from this weeks earthquake as museum pieces? Probably none. The damage was nowhere near as extensive as from the Nisqually quake.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Well then, putting aside logic, I am entirely confident that Shaggy will resolve this matter by getting stoned with Scooby.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Zoiks!

new topics

top topics

join