It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitutional/International Law Expert Bruce Fein Joins Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It was announced today that Constitutional and international law expert Bruce Fein has joined Ron Pauls 2012 presidential campaign as the senior advisor on legal matters.

Bruce had this to say about his recent decision:

“I am honored to advance the Republican presidential aspirations of Ron Paul. He is the only candidate in the field who understands and practices the constitutional principles and philosophy of the Founding Fathers that made this nation a government of the people, by the people, for the people. He is the only candidate who knows that limited government and war are antonyms, not synonyms. He is the only candidate who repudiates aimless, endless wars at extravagant expense. And Dr. Paul is the only candidate that recognizes that the glory of a Republic is liberty, not domination.”

It's good that Ron Paul has an experienced guy who is also a constitutional expert to back up his analysis of unconstitutional government actions.

Bruce has had a history of speaking publically against politicians that he disagrees with. For example, he has written articles calling for the impeachment of President Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

Bruce supported Ron Paul back during the 2008 election, as he strongly opposed the Bush administrations interventionist policy. Bruce also strongly opposed the anti-terrorist measures that were taken under the Bush administration, such as the wiretapping which was granted under the Patriot Act, and the illegal practices of capturing and torturing people without a trial.

In 2008, Bruce criticized Obama for declining to prosecute members of the Bush administration for composing CIA documents which were used to justify the torture of prisoners during interrogations. And more recently, Bruce called for the impeachment of Obama due to his military intervention in Libya.

Bruce Fein will make a great addition to Ron Pauls presidential campaign, and hopefully his expertise in international law as well as the Constitution will rally many American citizens to vote for Ron Paul in 2012.

Bruce Fein Joins Ron Paul 2012 Campaign

Bruce Fein
edit on 25-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you sir we need more people like this to help steer the ship back on course. We have a lot of mistakes to remedy and a lot of trash to take out. War is over if you want it to.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

Star and Flag for you sir we need more people like this to help steer the ship back on course. We have a lot of mistakes to remedy and a lot of trash to take out. War is over if you want it to.
I agree, as far as I know Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate who has stated that he wants to end all wars (As well as the Drug War).

And Bruce Fein said it better than I could ever try to:

[Ron Paul] is the only candidate in the field who understands and practices the constitutional principles and philosophy of the Founding Fathers that made this nation a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

You'd think a presidential candidate who is a constitutional expert would be extremely popular among the citizens, but I guess that simply doesn't interest Americans.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

new topics

join