It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of USA society ? better prepare yourself people !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well I did find this video about the sad future of USA society :

'Ghosts With # Jobs'
www.youtube.com...#!

not very nice to think about it that way, but maybe we better start thinking ( if we didn't yet ) about the consequences of neo-capitalism and the killing of jobs in our countries that are going to foreign cheaper ones !!.....

Proud America, where do you go ( and we too .....
).

edit on 25-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Its going to be much worse than this think riots and lots of blood

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wonderful film! Man I love science fiction.

But what's ven more funny is the fact that you really think the majority of westerners will be willing to do any kind of jobs for the chinese.

Especially europeans.

Sorry kiddo. I'm afraid we have too much pride for that.
At least me, I would rot first in my homeland than going to the "east".
edit on 25-8-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Absolutely the quote of the frickin' week man. I still haven't stopped laughing. Well done.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
bye bye Miss American Pie, got my chevy stolen at the levy and the levy was dry, and good ol' boys killing each other for whiskey and rye ... this will be the day that they die.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Absolutely the quote of the frickin' week man. I still haven't stopped laughing. Well done.

Gave you a star in case you don't agree with my follow up edit.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
well I did find this video about the sad future of USA society :

'Ghosts With # Jobs'
www.youtube.com...#!

not very nice to think about it that way, but maybe we better start thinking ( if we didn't yet ) about the consequences of neo-capitalism and the killing of jobs in our countries that are going to foreign cheaper ones !!.....

Proud America, where do you go ( and we too .....
).

i still contend that instead of begging for jobs, we should be focusing ourselves on all these unreal regulations on EVERYTHING in this country, that make it impossible for us to start our own businesses. they make it as such that only the major corporations can afford to comply with these (usually) outrageous "standards" and they leave us no choice but to beg for jobs. this used to be a country full of mom and pop and family businesses... THAT was the American Dream.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

But what's ven more funny is the fact that you really think the majority of westerners will be willing to do any kind of jobs for the chinese.

Especially europeans.

don't know, but millions of europeans have been going to US and Australia when there was hunger and extreme poverty in Europe in the 1800 years .....
so why not in the future ?
jobs will be very hard to build up in US and elsewhere, because big corporations go where they can get the most profit, they do not care about you and your family ....
so, actually in US some people already have to take little jobs, sometimes 3 or 4 to survive .....
and try to feed their family ......
this is killing society, those politics are killing you and us !!!
it's called neo-liberalism - neo-capitalism .... and it's not at all finished destroying our good old world where it was good living in the years 65 ...... but what will it be in the years 2525 ??? ( remember the music ??? )

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Especially europeans.

don't know, but millions of europeans have been going to US and Australia when there was hunger and extreme poverty in Europe in the 1800 years .....
jobs will be very hard to build up in US and elsewhere, because big corporations go where they can get the most profit, they do not care about you and your family ....
so, actually in US some people already have to take little jobs, sometimes 3 or 4 to survive .....
it's called neo-liberalism - neo-capitalism .... and it's not at all finished destroying our good old world where it was good tiving in the years 65 ......

DO DO DO DOUBLE POST!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Especially europeans.

it's called neo-liberalism - neo-capitalism .... and it's not at all finished destroying our good old world where it was good tiving in the years 65 ......

I meant specifically Asia.

But in case you worry, don't. Believe me, we are not going down. In fact I predict that Europe will emerge so economically stronger and united from the crisis that we will have the most healthy society in the world by far.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I agree with the posters who feel we are being 'regulated' to death!

I am a tax preparer. NOW, I have to pay $65/year to do them. Annual tax preparer TAX. (Oh, excuse me, the license is $45...with a $15 processing fee). Next year (they threw in another year 'grace period'), I'll have to spend about $200 to undergo a background check and take an IRS test. I guess it's good to make sure everyone doing taxes is competent, but hey, I work for one of the 3 biggie franchises, and we get paid SQUAT!

For Pete's sake, now they're regulating goat herders! When will it stop??????
usjf.net...

By the Way, I googled 'regulating goat herders'. The first 6 links returned a 404 error. This link posted was the 7th!!!!VERY Interesting, as Schultz used to say.

And, totally off-topic, but HighPriestess....I absolutely LOVE your signature....Dr. Seuss for 2011...still laughing. I hope you don't mind, I forwarded it to my BF. I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey people, I got no flags, just one star ok ? ..... ( now I got two ( 20h15' ) ... thanks ... ) I am not at all sad about it - I know, I know this is just ATS, just a ejaculation of sad feelings, just a moment of frustration, just a momentum of revolt .....
ATS : the cry of the people, the cry of the superficial emotions .... ufo's and teapotpissing .... lol have a break !!
are ufo's really more important than jobs ???
I really do not want flags or stars, I just want you people to think about all this killings of jobs and your/our societies ........
Would like to add for you : no stars - no flags - ok but then also no jobs for you !!!!

thousand times lol ok ??? but I don't even care, I am european .... you up there, pitty ok ??
I see this is not very important for you up there, your jobs going down and going to Asia ( ours also but much less than yours because ..
) so have a beer and a good dream !!!!!
I continue to revolt against this job-killing neo-capitalism - neo-liberalism !!!! Think about it, read about it, anyway I cannot oblige you
anyway, have a nice day, have a nice job !! peace ! love to the people of the real free galaxy !!
lol - what a big big big # is THIS stupid world, it's not at all the vacation I did have a booking for !!!
Europe 19h50' evening ( of course ... ) rain and thunder and gray clouds .....

edit on 26-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join