It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is so much pee in the water nowadays...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have noticed that lately the tap water is much more burning to my eyes and it gets worse and worse. I'm not sure if pee is the main culprit though. Although surely, it is one of the elements involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
reply to post by PuterMan

why would a pediatrician who has practiced since i was a child say that? i am not arguing with you, i am wanting to know why a ped would say that...

You may want to give your pediatrician a copy of the business week article below, so she will know about it. Doctors are always learning themselves. It is hard to keep up with information in today's society.

From business week: US Officials Recommend Reduced Levels of Floride in Water Business week makes it out like it is almost nothing. That is the main stream media's job. They don't even mention fluorosis.

I posted this in another thread, but am going to post this here also. At least follow the Division of Health and Human Services (HHS) and also the Epa (Environmental protection agency) lead and reduce the fluoride your child is getting.

Fluoride in Drinking Water to be reduced in the US.

The suggested degree of fluoride within US drinking water supplies ought to be decreased to prevent dental care problemsaccording to a joint statement today through authorities from the Division of Health and Human Services (HHS) and also the Epa (Environmental protection agency).

The actual HHS recommendation is available in the actual wake up of data discovering that extra fluoride usage throughout the tooth-forming years in children age 8 as well as more youthful may lead to dental care fluorosis, an ailment by which tooth may become streaked or spotty because of extra fluoride.

It marks the national belated acknowledgement that lots of Americans are at danger from excess fluoride within drinking water and other sources,

A few data claim that excess fluoride can also be related to skeletal bone harm, she states, and perhaps hormone disruption. “It has additionally been deemed an rising neurotoxin.”

You don't want to know what severe fluorosis looks like. I just had to look at the picture.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Not from antibiotics. It is flurosis. See my reply to schitzoandro.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

Explanation: It's kinda hard when you use both gallons and liters in the same sentence!

Here...

US gallon = 3.78541178 litres

And here is the maths ...

Amount of pee world wide per day = 6,940,000,000 liters [aprox]

Amount of water world wide = 1,234,044,240,280,000,000,000 liters [aprox]

The former is 177816172951.00864553314121037464th of the latter! [world water water / world wide pee]

So in % [i.e. 100 / 177816172951.00864553314121037464 ] ...

...the pee is = 0.00000000056237854150393668899495671814927% of the world wide water!

Or about 56 BILLIONTHS of 1%! [aka 5.6 Trillionths of the world wide water supply]

Now fresh water is only 2.75% of the world wide water supply!

Personal Disclosure: I will leave it to others to work out what the pee to fresh water ratios are!

edit on 26-8-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix buggy emoticon and spelling :shk:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

thank you, i have stopped using the water with fluoride completely

i just find it strange that my little girl's pediatrician, who has been doing this for more than 20 years, wouldn't know about the toxicity issue related... maybe when she got started over 20 years ago it wasn't known... anyways, i do appreciate the info

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

thank you, i feel a little better, but i'm still going up stream for my water!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join