It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Is The Second Bin Laden Confession Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Where is the Osama Bin Laden confession video mentioned here?
www.foxnews.com...

It's weird that this is the most well know confession video.
abcnews.go.com...
I think he looks like a different guy, but the MSM eats it up.
www.youtube.com...

I've found news of the denials.
archives.cnn.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

I'm wondering why the confessions and denials were published and who published them.

Thanks for your help.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You won't find what you're looking for. It's the same reason why we won't ever hear the interviews of the women in the compound with Bin Laden. Just be a good citizen and watch CNN and FOX and quit asking logical questions. Do what you're told slave.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Just be a good citizen and watch CNN and FOX and quit asking logical questions. Do what you're told slave.
Really? Instant hostility?

Anyway, I figured it'd be easy to find proof since the ATS local hero is confident it exists.

Is the footage archived on Al Jazeera? A search for "Bin Laden confession" on Al Jazeera says there are "Results 1 - 4 of about 4." , but only has 1 link. It is to an article on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's confession .Clicking on the link in "In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 4 already displayed.If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included." takes me to the front page.
edit on 22-8-2011 by gentledissident because: space, man

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think he looks like a different guy, but the MSM eats it up.

It is obviously a different guy, and it should speak volumes about the MSM.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Fatty bin Laden?

Really?

What is this, 2005?

You people STILL haven't moved beyond the one single still image, and on to, oh say, the rest of the video where he looks his normal self?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Why the hostility? I'm just looking for answers. Do you know where the 2nd confession video can be found?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91763be835af.jpg[/atsimg]
I still don't think he looks like Bin Laden

I've noticed hostility, name calling, and discouragement thrown at those who ask questions about 911. I've noticed some saying this is an old issue and is either irrelevant, case closed, or the evidence is too diluted from age. I don't notice this with other subjects like JFK which is older.
edit on 26-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I usually don't listen to ATS radio, as it seems a combination of fringe and condescension I thought I'd give it another try. The hosts were spending some free time trying to rial us up by saying the terrorists gave the US a black eye on 911 and that we need to accept that. A host mentioned that OBL said he was surprised that the towers collapsed. I've only seen that "confession" in the fake looking video I linked to. Hosts, where is an actual confession from a man who looks and acts like OBL? I am the "asking questions" type and not the "I know the truth" type, so no one needs to rush in to tell me what a jerk I am. Thank you.
edit on 24-9-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
You won't find what you're looking for. It's the same reason why we won't ever hear the interviews of the women in the compound with Bin Laden. Just be a good citizen and quit asking logical questions. Do what you're told slave

I agree. Stop thinking for yourself and listen to everything Alex Jones and Dylan Avery tell you. So what if forging a Bin Laden confession video makes no sense when al Qaida and Bin Laden are supposed to be CIA employees and can make a confession video for real? Don't think for yourself and wonder why anyone would waste their time staging a fake terrorist attack to frame some toilet of a country that not even the Soviet Union thought was worth fighting over. Thinking rationally for yourself is dangerous and it leads you into becoming a sheeple, a Bushbot, and it probably gives you cancer, too. Let Morgan Reynolds and David Ray Griffin do all the thinking for you. After all, only economists and religious professors are qualified to find out the truth behind 9/11.

Besides, you have enough troubles wondering whether the government is spiking your food with mind control chemicals to turn you into a homosexual. Alex Jones said the government is doing this and we believe everything Jones says completely and without question.

The preceding message was NOT brought to you by Prison Planet, but it might as well be.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Jesus, what is it with this thread? OK, who has the vid?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok, Garth, I've been waiting for you to post the video or an explanation of what happened to it. As I understand, you spend a lot of time in this forum, and are a supporter of the OS. I figured you would be right on this to guide me in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

join