It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Denies Commission to Deaf Cadet Keith Nolan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

"military inteligence role"

if i was i sniper,, he could "spot" for me,,,
who better too recognize, ,,, " area changes ",, than a guy who has used his eyes, too spot changes,,quickly.,

all his life?

its all about placement.
good luck.

edit on 27-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Too bad those 29 years taught you nothing about people because you're on a site, attacking the Deaf of all the #ing people. You have no idea how much society has tried to screw over and kick down people like me. You have no idea the limits I will go to in life because your ignorance only fuels me even more!

Maybe I was right about the military after all, a bunch of #ing ignorant numbskulls.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by youdidntseeme

"military inteligence role"

if i was i sniper,, he could "spot" for me,,,
who better too recognize, ,,, " area changes ",, than a guy who has used his eyes, too spot changes,,quickly.,

all his life?

its all about placement.
good luck.

edit on 27-9-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

if he was your spotter he would 1: not be able to tell if he was making too much noise when moving, 2: not be able to tell if anything else was making noise around him, 3: would not be able to hear you ask for distance, wind, etc, and 4: most likely could not communicate those things back without you having to take your eyes off of your target to eitehr watch him sign or read a notepad. thats a terrible example
edit on 27-9-2011 by CATthrower because: typed in "3" twice, yay for typos

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

i dont think jerico was attacking the deaf, just stating a fact. and i dont hink you should call someone ignorant when you're using one persons view point to generalize about 3 million people...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2011 by CATthrower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Too bad those 29 years taught you nothing about people because you're on a site, attacking the Deaf of all the #ing people. You have no idea how much society has tried to screw over and kick down people like me. You have no idea the limits I will go to in life because your ignorance only fuels me even more!

Maybe I was right about the military after all, a bunch of #ing ignorant numbskulls.

OK, I have a great idea. How about you wind your neck in, because you're way out of your lane.

No one needs to hear about the "I've been kicked down all my life", because everyone has problems one way or another.

Two of my friends lost a lot of hearing due to mortar blasts in Iraq. Guess what: Their eye sight isn't any better. Sorry, but it's the truth; one doesn't improve over the loss of another. You might rely on it more, and it becomes more acute, but it's not like, "Hey, I lost my hearing; wow, I don't need my glasses anymore!"

So, do everyone a favor and be a good example: Move out and draw fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join