It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muammar Gaddafi Killed, According to Syrian TV Chief Editor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

If this is true, then I'm not surprised considering Imperialist NATO would rather have Gaddafi dead than alive.

Better with NATO than being a left wing terrorist sympathiser that glorifies scumbags like Gaddafi! "If this is true" (as you put it) it will be great day for humanity if Gaddafi is dead! Ding Dong the evil dudes is dead! (Well we can only hope!) Even his own supporters are ditching him in droves! Not many fighting for him now. The Rebels have a clear path straight in!

Hey proud Australian! What are you going to do about them?

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links ...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No? I thought so! We probably solve that in a war in about 5 years or so right?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Whatever my government tells me to! Call me what you want but at least I don't wear a tin foil hat and are extremely paranoid!

Oi Oi Oi!

All this from a nation who sponsors state terrorism, assassination attempts and military coup's. bahahahahah. Don't like that talk to ABC TV bahahahahah!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by ALF88

Whatever my government tells me to! Call me what you want but at least I don't wear a tin foil hat and are extremely paranoid!

Oi Oi Oi!

All this from a nation who sponsors state terrorism, assassination attempts and military coup's. bahahahahah. Don't like that talk to ABC TV bahahahahah!

I only posted on this topic (Libya) so far, so how do you know I got a tin foil hat on? I really don't see where you get that from.

Seems like you are ignoring the fact that I proved to you beyond the shadow of a doubt that there are Al Quaeda terrorists and islamic fundamentalists within the rebel groups.

Seems like you got no arguments ... because all you have to offer is some insults.

So once again enjoy the rebel show I will remind you once the dust has settled.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

You cant even prove there is an alqaeda, how can you prove the cells?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
Somehow if this is true I have a feeling it wont uphold well with other countries and press outside the US...

I can foresee Russia angered and China thinking the US orchestrated this...

China has said that they will follow whoever the people choose as leader, so him dying won't anger them in the least. If China is ok with it so will Russia.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Latest release says he's still alive.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
If this is true, then I'm not surprised considering Imperialist NATO would rather have Gaddafi dead than alive.

The Imperialists NATO Swines will pay mark my words

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Lets hope they catch him alive when they catch up to him. He needs to answer to his many war crimes.

ah yes the fabricated war crimes media reports?
i see we have someone who supports NATOs Rebels?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Congratulations to the Libyan jihadist....uh..hum..I mean rebels for getting Gadadfi. This mean you can now install a full on puppet democracy, with a puppet government and a puppet economic system. Welcome to the west.

ALS
edit on 20-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

An anti-Gaddafi fighter said Gaddafi had been found hiding in a hole in the ground and had said "Don't shoot, don't shoot" to the men who grabbed him.

This is why i dont believe the reports found in a hole? just like saddam?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Gaddhafi's death is being reported on France 24. It is said that an announcement of his death was made by a representative of the NTC. But another report from near Syrte says that Gaddafi was arrested near that city and that he had been badly wounded in both legs. The person giving the report said that he had seen Gaddhafi with his own eyes and that he was wearing a turban.

www.france24.com...

Kadhafi a été arrêté. Il est gravement blessé mais il respire encore", avait déclaré auparavant à l'AFP Mohamed Leith, un des commandants venus de Misrata, à l'ouest de Syrte, affirmant avoir vu Mouammar Kadhafi de ses propres yeux, qui portait un costume kaki et était coiffé d'un turban.

Translation:

Kadhafi has been arrested. He has been seriously wounded but he is still breathing, said Mohamed Leith, one of the commanders from Misrata west of Syrte, in a statement made earlier to Agence France Presse, affirming that he had seen Mouammar Kadhafi with his own eyes, wearing a khaki uniform and a turban.

edit on 20-10-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This photo, being shown on Russia Today, looks like a fake, but is actually a frame grab from a video being shown on France 24 during their "Le Journal" segment of their broadcast.

Warning: Graphic Image.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
France 24 is showing, during their "Le Journal" segment, snippets of a video which shows the dead body of Gaddhafi, although they are still reporting that this fact has still not been confirmed by NATO or the US.

www.france24.com...#

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join