It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer and baking soda question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Hello.

There have been claims that baking soda can be used to raise blood PH levels and thus cure and reverse cancers. I have yet to find a credited study which shows the exact PH at which cancer dies.

The people who speak out against this therapy argue that the baking soda(sodium bicarbonate) never reaches the bloodstream as it is digested in the stomach and then expelled.

My question is, what would happen if one took some baking soda, disolved it in water, and then nebulized the baking soda? Would it not enter the blood stream through the lungs? If baking soda has a 14 PH. Would this not essentially kill any lung cancers?

I am not a doctor, just trying to research for a friend. Thanks,.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

I have a friend who is a qualified/practicing naturopath who used BiCarb solution in a neblulizer to inhaled it to treat lung cancer.in a close relative.

You will find protocols here...
www.curenaturalicancro.com...

edit on 21/8/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Must have been you I just saw on Yahoo answers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I have read that Dr's literature already.

So I guess this does mean with a nebulizer, the bloodstream will receive the Sodium Bicarb?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I am not a doctor, but I have read, that you can piggy back baking soda on things like honey and by-pass systems to Trojan Horse cancer cells. The sugar takes the baking soda right to the cancer cells, where the baking soda does it's thing. You have to do it rigorously for it to be effective.

It was nice knowing you all.... if this is my last post, you will know why, I hope.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
what's a nebulizer?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I am not a doctor, but I have read, that you can piggy back baking soda on things like honey and by-pass systems to Trojan Horse cancer cells. The sugar takes the baking soda right to the cancer cells, where the baking soda does it's thing. You have to do it rigorously for it to be effective.

It was nice knowing you all.... if this is my last post, you will know why, I hope.

What does that mean?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
what's a nebulizer?

en.wikipedia.org...

It is a machine that vaporizes fluids that can then be breathed into the lungs.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

What does that mean?

3 measures of honey can be blended with 1 measure of BiCarb on a low heat...
...and then taken half a teaspoon a few times a day,

The sugar of the honey is taken up by cells as food and the elevated PH kills cells/fungus that thrive in acidic conditions.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I believe cesium chloride is one of the best agents for increasing PH levels.

This site contains a wealth of information www.cancertutor.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
I believe cesium chloride is one of the best agents for increasing PH levels.

This site contains a wealth of information www.cancertutor.com...

Perhaps not as easy to obtain or safe to self-medicate though...
...BiCarb is available at almost any store for a couple of dollars a box...
...quarter teaspoon can be added to a litre of water, soak in a bath with a box of it...
...use it to clean your teeth - or the honey method described above.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's a great cleanse regardless of the many claims. My grandfather swore by the stuff, teaspoon in warm water couple times per week, maybe some Vodka to think the blood, and 65 years of Camel non filters..... he died at 86 after a battle with pneumonia.

If I quit smoking now at age 37, I may live to 61 at the current rate of cancer. How again has the life expectancy gone up again? Are they using the unemployment method for determining those numbers?

My grandpa smoked non filters 65 years, which is longer than both of my parents lived, he fought in WW2 and had up close & personal run ins with the Japanese in battle. He was an inventor, an Astronomer, and a genius in my opinion, and he told me baking soda with warm water was a great flush for your system with all the crap in foods these days.
edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The idea is that cancer is incredibly acidic, and can't survive on an alkaline diet. So, a natural cure many people have begun is going on highly alkaline diets to lower their pH. I have a client who did this, and his cancer is gone.

The pH scale is from 0 to 14, with numbers below 7 acidic (low on oxygen) and numbers above 7 alkaline. The blood, lymph and cerebral spinal fluid in the human body are designed to be slightly alkaline at a pH of 7.4. At a pH slightly above 7.4 cancer cells become dormant and at pH 8.5 cancer cells will die while healthy cells will live

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Its all about oxygen actually, making your blood more alkaline increases its ability to carry oxygen and cancer hates oxygen.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have taken this myself, baking soda heated on the stove with pure Maple Syrup, and I have to say it is the most ungodly taste anyone would ever have to palate.

I did not have cancer but I wanted to try it and I must admit I did manage to kill my constant acid reflux. I never get reflux any more and at the time I was diagnosed with a Hiatal Hernia. This is when the stomach acid from reflux changes the esophageal tissue into stomach tissue just above the stomach. A horrible condition to say the least, but I am reflux-free now for quite a number of years so it must of cured me. I discontinued the baking soda/maple syrup after about a month.

Anything that tastes this bad must be the best stuff I would imagine!

My next therapy I tried was peroxide inhalations; that was interesting too!

I swear I should live forever now! No drinking! No smoking! No ...well, we won't go there! LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Very interesting video, Run from the Cure.
Check it out.

edit on 7-9-2011 by SirClem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join