It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your purpose in this reality???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

There is no meaning to our lives, only Chaos. An excellent documentary that everyone should watch. It shows that there doesn't have to be a purpose or meaning to our lives. Everything is order & chaos

Complexity - Secret Life of Chaos

Chaotic systems appear to be disorderly or even random, but they are not. Beneath the random behavior is a sense of order and pattern. Truly random systems are not chaotic. In a world of order, chaos rules.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It all started 4 or so years ago, when I was in 10th grade or so. There was a night when I had a period of 'enlightenment'.. It was something I read on the internet that almost immediately opened my eyes to reality. I felt pure ecstasy - it was indescribable, and I've never felt that uplifted since. It was like a taste of heaven / 4th D, etc.. For a few weeks after that event, I saw so many unexplainable things in the sky, as if they were trying to tell me "Hey, you've found us. You understand now. Here we are, don't give up on your journey.".

I've come to learn that my purpose here is to experience life and to learn to be a better person.. to be positive, tolerant, and to help others when I can.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thanks for sharing,

I'd like to think that life is meaningless and that, with whatever choices we make in the now is by all means life as we know it.

Peace

edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_formI've come to learn that my purpose here is to experience life and to learn to be a better person.. to be positive, tolerant, and to help others when I can.

Then go forth an serve your purpose...it will be a fun and joyful experience.
edit on 14-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My spirit likes to experience enjoyable moments in time more than once. If I find an experience satisfying, I have a strong desire to do it again, like most people do.

Perhaps I manifested in this reality to experience the shift into a new reality.

Or maybe I am just a masochist and enjoy life in present times with corruption, greed and service to self. I'd like to think I am here for the first option though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
My spirit likes to experience enjoyable moments in time more than once. If I find an experience satisfying, I have a strong desire to do it again, like most people do.

Perhaps I manifested in this reality to experience the shift into a new reality.

Or maybe I am just a masochist and enjoy life in present times with corruption, greed and service to self. I'd like to think I am here for the first option though.

Thanks LeTan for dropping by,

Which of the two gives you more joy when contemplated???

The one you find more exciting and joyous, will bring you to the ultimate utopia when the shift occurs.
I suggest you prepare for that, because the feeling will be something...utopia, if you will.

And that is being your one true self,

Peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My purpose Is to learn all I can about this existance , evaluate what I have learned and then pass on any useful information to the next generation .

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
My purpose Is to learn all I can about this existance , evaluate what I have learned and then pass on any useful information to the next generation .

Peace

Excellent tpg65,

And why not, if that makes you the happy smiling dude you already are...

Peace my friend,
edit on 18-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think my purpose for coming to this reality is to learn to let go of the feeling of anger. Also to abolish the resentment that I hold towards other people that “don’t get it”. It’s one thing to work on self and be good citizen of Earth, it’s totally another to feel contempt towards those that aren’t on your level of acceptance. I just wish that there was a way to really tap into those past lessons (akashic records) Good post S&F

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
To love and be loved,

To find and speak my truth,

To create and manifest,

To Learn,

To Grow,

To Be of Service,

To laugh and show others their light,

To Eat, Drink dance and also have lots of faithfull and wonderful S*X

And to drop my ego bit by bit.

Love

Elf
edit on 27-9-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My purpose? Its whatever I want it too be. A great writer, a future public servant, a revolutionist, a teacher, or a maybe I'll just be a Family man. I'll keep hoping and working towards the future, if I can and they want it then I'll work for a better future for all. If not I can still work towards a better me, a better life. To find love, to cherish it. To find success and us it to help others. Or can just leave one hell of a story behind for others to enjoy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks all for dropping by,

It is essential that we understand ourselves better and see what role/purpose each of us have in such interesting times.

Life is but a journey and that journey is driven by our sense of purpose in this reality.

Peace to you all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've agreed to take on a specific effort, but that isn't the same as claiming it to be my "purpose in this reality". It'd be great to believe that it's my "purpose" - as if it were a done deal and success was assured, but I know better than that, and ironically, that's a critical aspect of the effort that I agreed to; to learn that no one has a "purpose" that's been imposed upon them by anyone or anything other than either themselves and/or other people.

This little project doesn't end when I toss my corpse off into the dirt box, but then I asked for it, so I can't bitch. In fact, this phase of it isn't even all that important unless I want it to be (which I do, since it'll make things a hell of a lot easier in the long run if I can soften up the field a bit beforehand).

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I agree to some degree, but in this third dimensional reality there are but conditions or limitations as there is negativity.

I believe therefore in this reality, there has to be a balance that is necessary to be at peace and harmony with all there is in this reality.

Balance, I would like to think is discovered through life's experiences. Purpose is thus necessary in life's journey but is not at all objective in any way for there is freewill.

Purpose I believe is what that brings joy and excitement in life's journey in this physical plain of existence as we know it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
My purpose is to become "Complete", to finish where I left off on all avenues of my being from one lifetime to another throughout time.

This was it for me, this was the moment I waited for throughout my existence.

No more Kharma, no more Debt! No more pain and no more suffering!

Of course with each incarnation I forget and it takes me about 80 years or so into finally remembering what it was that I wanted to do and by then I am back in diapers again!

Along with my own purpose I also participate in the purpose of GOD and that is to be a complete thorn in Satan's side (Satan of course is Society, the culmination of demonic possessed people acting like they have the right of which they do not). I think I am doing a pretty good job on this purpose as most demons go out of their way at avoiding me, especially the ones related to me!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
My purpose is to become "Complete", to finish where I left off on all avenues of my being from one lifetime to another throughout time.

This was it for me, this was the moment I waited for throughout my existence.

No more Kharma, no more Debt! No more pain and no more suffering!

Of course with each incarnation I forget and it takes me about 80 years or so into finally remembering what it was that I wanted to do and by then I am back in diapers again!

Along with my own purpose I also participate in the purpose of GOD and that is to be a complete thorn in Satan's side (Satan of course is Society, the culmination of demonic possessed people acting like they have the right of which they do not). I think I am doing a pretty good job on this purpose as most demons go out of their way at avoiding me, especially the ones related to me!

Hehe I enjoyed reading that, starred

You definitely understand what your talking about...

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
My purpose would be to understand some pattern out of this life, i mean the right pattern. When i do that may be i will have the answer to everything. Sadly, in this life we don't get people who have found the pattern and all the answers, not in this life or dimension.

So may be our purpose here is to experience life, ask a lot of questions, try to answer them and finally getting the idea that those questions were not worth asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join