It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Cremo: The Forbidden Archaeologist, What would you ask him?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by Byrd

Oh come on girl...

If we didn't write these types of threads you wouldn't have much reason to log on.

Or research, or look things up, or learn new things!
Point taken!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would ask him if he believes the Moon Landings were faked?
His Guru said they were.
I think they were as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I'd ask him whether he'd like to hire a researcher for his next book. Apparently he sold rather a lot of copies of his books.

Edit: Oops, too late. Oh well, I doubt he would have liked my attitude towards his belief system anyway

edit on 22/8/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

This is probably posted somewhere else but I found it fascinating, an early interview with Michael Cremo. I would ask him:

1. Have scholars have stopped editing records to "conform to a linear progressive bias" ?
2. Are his revisions accepted by (his peers) mainstream historians and archeologists?
3. Have any of his revised history made it into the textbooks and curriculum of schools?

edit on 23-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm three days late as usual..this is what happens when you forget to check messages, oh my! I need to get my act together

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi Johnny,
I just want to let you know that the link to listen to the show Dinosaurs, Riots, Evolution and an Intrerview with Michael Cremo!!! is not correct in my opinion.
It is the same link to the show UK Riots, Survey Results, Crystal Skulls, Snooping and the Presidential Candidates.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would ask him why he wastes his time with manmade dating methods when the information he provides proves the existence of an Antediluvian Civilization circa 4KBC (four thousand BC) proven by the carbon dating done on the inside of the Great Pyramid in Giza...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join