It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt recalls ambassador to Israel over ambush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The Jews calling themselves "israel" is a war crime, and blatant act of agression.

They must be stopped.

But how? They own the airwaves.

They are massively wealthy.

Its a sad thing to think about friend. I share your anger.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DyasFighter

Ok I will agree to disagree with you about AdaM Sandler been funny...oK if you agree to disagree with this also.
No one thinks that the gaza situation is funny...powerless beaten people used as pawns by all sides.

But as Mel Brooks hinted those who for one moment think the true God is on the side of those who cannot love their enemies are truly delusional.
Every despotic and cruel empire has come undone.
True jews kwow God does not smile on injustice.
He needs no ones help in enlightening the world...the true God that is...not the narrow artifical fake God of bigots.
God wabts us all to love each other, and we are not talking just hugs and kisses, we are talking" loving thy Enemy".
See God cannot be mocked.
So what is this third temple business and what is the relation to the current looming war?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Like I said before you obviously would say its Israeli propaganda. But in every historical academic publication as well as UN historical archives agree it was a preemptive attack.

Why else would Egypt send troops to the Jordan boarder while Iraq and Jordan were preparing to invade Israel?

Even Muslim academics agree on this and trying to argue this fact is just ignorant and stupid. So instead of giving us your one sided racist opinion, why don’t you show me one publication that says otherwise?

*Mod Edit - personal reference removed*

Here again is a link to wiki:

“Nasser began massing his troops in the Sinai Peninsula on Israel's border (May 16), expelled the UNEF force from Gaza and Sinai (May 19), and took up UNEF positions at Sharm el-Sheikh, overlooking the Straits of Tiran.[21][22] UN Secretary-General U Thant proposed that the UNEF force be redeployed on the Israeli side of the border, but this was rejected by Israel despite U.S. pressure.[23] Israel reiterated declarations made in 1957 that any closure of the Straits would be considered an act of war, or a justification for war.[24][25] Nasser declared the Straits closed to Israeli shipping on May 22–23. On May 30, Jordan and Egypt signed a defense pact. The following day, at Jordan's invitation, the Iraqi army began deploying troops and armored units in Jordan.[26] They were later reinforced by an Egyptian contingent. On June 1, Israel formed a National Unity Government by widening its cabinet, and on June 4 the decision was made to go to war. The next morning, Israel launched Operation Focus, a large-scale surprise air strike that was the opening of the Six-Day War.”

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-8-2011 by alien because: ...unnecessary personal reference removed...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

There are many sites that do NOT believe an Arab attack was imminent, though I doubt you'd give them a second glance..

It is worth
noting that Yitzak Rabin, the Israeli chief of staff in 1967, endorsed this
view in full. In Rabin’s opinion, Nasser, by sending his troops into the Sinai,
had merely wanted to improve his increasingly shaky position in the Arab
world and prove, at little risk, that he, and he alone, could challenge Israel.
Unfortunately, according to Rabin, Nasser failed to anticipate how things
would develop.7

www.paulbogdanor.com...

Read the article if you can stomach a different perspective than your own biased one.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

i think the israelis thought the arabs were about to shoot their dog.

how did anyone expect them to act different?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by CountDrac

There are many sites that do NOT believe an Arab attack was imminent, though I doubt you'd give them a second glance..

It is worth
noting that Yitzak Rabin, the Israeli chief of staff in 1967, endorsed this
view in full. In Rabin’s opinion, Nasser, by sending his troops into the Sinai,
had merely wanted to improve his increasingly shaky position in the Arab
world and prove, at little risk, that he, and he alone, could challenge Israel.
Unfortunately, according to Rabin, Nasser failed to anticipate how things
would develop.7

www.paulbogdanor.com...

Read the article if you can stomach a different perspective than your own biased one.
So he was the stupid kid on the block who liked to poke the pit bull with a stick. Unfortunately for him, this time the gate was left open. Moral of the story? Don't poke pit bulls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join