It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Extroverts Ruining Surverys? ATS Take Heed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

I wonder if somewhere along the line, we could come up with a way to adjust the answers of a survey, based on the an attached personality test of the survey-taker. Like say for instance, someone had a 'type 73' personality, they are now 20% more likely to be 'daring' in question 5b, and we can now account for that. Is this at all possible?

Take a personality test, take an IQ test, take a 'general interests' test, etc... then take the survey.
All that's left to do, is adjust the final survey to eliminate all the noise, so to speak.

But actually now while i was typing this out, I was wondering if after you adjusted everything, wouldn't everyone's answers be the same or uniform?

Too mush thoughts

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

I agree and must confess. When I have a "yes," or "no" response to offer on a poll as currently on ATS and while in my high state of bi-polarism, I enthusiastically hit one or the other required keys with great force, shouting all the while. When I'm in the low, depressed state, I gently tap the selected key with great relunctance and a quiet sign.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
oh look, another thing to prolong the old us and them syndrome

any opposition makes one much like those he opposes

in fact, they arent that much alike.

they are exactly alike

at least i know that im not one bit diferent from anyone or anything.

sure everything else is bad sometimes, but so am i.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

You'd probably be able to put a survey like that together. But it would be very complex and difficult to balance all those factors. Many would probably feel that it would get too personal as well. That said, I don't think it would be a need for ATS to do it, nor do I think it would be appropriate.

reply to post by Aliensun

During those highs and lows, do you feel more outgoing when on top and more reclusive when down?

reply to post by AnotherYOU

I'm not so sure I agree with what you are saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join