It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of Environ Movement Serbia calls GMO Genocide and defend from Chemtrails!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Serbian Government calls GMO Genocide and defend from Chemtrails!

www.youtube.com

In this remarkable video from Serbia (English transcript is below), Nikola Aleksic, Director of the Ecological Movement of Novi Sad, issues a stern warning to the president Boris Tadic to stop importing food based upon GMO and stop the chemtrail spraying, or he will call and personally lead the people of Serbia to the streets. He concludes his speech by saying: “You can be sure that, I, Nikola Aleksic, will keep my word – even at the cost of my own life.”

Aleksic also implores the Serbian army to “defend you people and sky over Serbia”, and tells the people of Serbia that now is
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 17-8-2011 by R_Clark because: Edited header to reflect story

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This story clearly shows that some governments have the courage to tell the truth and fight back. There are still holdouts to the CFRs grip. The real deal. He calls GMO Genocide. He talks about corruption in getting the permissions. He tells the whole story.

Wake up people. Spread the truth.
GMO = Monsanto, et al.
Chemtrails = Evergreen Air. Geo-engineering at the price of 1,000s of tons of toxic nano aluminum in your system...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good for Serbia!! Haiti also put up a fight a few years ago in regards GMO. Probably no new info in it for you, but here's a short film I made addressing Monsanto & GMO in general.

Here's some fairly recent news that's startling--although no surprise:

Bt toxin found in blood of pregnant women and fetuses

Hopefully the tide is turning and Monsanto and their corporational ilk will DIE.

Good luck Serbia!

edit on 17-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im not sure this is breaking alternative news. Its a youtube video form February.

edit on 17-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Im not sure this is breaking alternative news. Its a youtube video form February.

edit on 17-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I'm sure one of the mods will use their allmighty power and move the thread if necessary.

Ontopic:
Go serbia!
I wish all our representatives would be like this guy.

Actually someone with a soul, compassion and heart.

Finally someone not corrupted by worthless paper

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There's another longer thread on this here: Link but I liked this one better even if it's shorter.

Thanks to The Gut for the link he posted.
edit on 17-8-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's not news, "chemtrails" are a hysterical mass fantasy, and this guy is just another populist serbian politician out for publicity - and we know how that always seems to end??!!

new topics

top topics

join