It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Then Than There Their They're

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

I understand that fully. Both my ex-wife and myself worked in education and I have a certain fondness for it still. That being said, what I threw out there is a truth... regardless of the reason for it improper communication will not be taken nearly as seriously as carefully crafted communication. If someone is railing against Obama for some supposed mental inefficiency but cannot differentiate between their/they're/there then that is just an irony waiting to explode.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dagobert

To the OP... you're in for a beating mate..... tried the same rant myself a while ago and got owned..... although the point is valid....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PA

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I clicked this thread to refresh my own grammar skills, then I found out it's just a stupid rant. Lame.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I can understanding it being iritating, but if you know what they mean what is the big deal.
I use to have a friend who couldn't spell to save their life, but I was able to read it no problem.
You have to admit the english language is and some would say " full in the mouth"
Just complicated for no reason. It's really nothing to get your panties in a bunch for.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join