It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Another Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi everyone, Im Dean - 23 years old from England, UK. Ive been lurking in the undergrowth of ATS for around 5 years now never really having the desire to get myself more involved, just spending many an hour each day reading through things. Thought it was about time i got myself registered and see what happens.

I started out with a interest in the paranormal and the UFO subject as a young child and this fascination with all things mysterious led me deeper and eventually into the conspiracy field - which i found even more alluring. It was during my late teenage years i stumbled across some site called Above Top Secret and now here i am.

These days i enjoy studying ancient astronaut/civilisation subjects and also religious texts and ancient literature and the true message behind the distorted symbolic representation of the writings.

I dont see myself as someone who can and is going to be creating masterpiece threads
- probably non at all as most information i have to offer is already on the site in some form or other but nevertheless i will be here and contributing with my take on things from time to time.

Thanks and see you around.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by astrumpopulus

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Welcome to the circus astrumpopulus , hope you enjoy your stay .
With regard to the UFO forum , just keep a sense of humor and you'll be fine

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hey dude,

Welcome. I feel the same wya about creatnig threads. Sometimes I think i want to, but after having a look around at the quality of some, it kinda makes me nervous

Look forward to hearing your view. Peace

p.s. DO NOT under any circumstances , feed the trolls

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome people

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello Dean and Welcome to the Jungle
Lots of things to get into here
Now that you are a member you can add your two cents worth

Again welcome to ATS

new topics